• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix Incomplete Home Office Fixes - Let's Complain Together!

In summary, the "Fix Incomplete Home Office Fixes" event provides a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to share their frustrations and complaints about incomplete home office fixes. It is open to all consultants who are facing these issues and aims to provide support and potential solutions. To join, consultants can log into their account and navigate to the event page. Representatives from Pampered Chef will be present at the event to listen to concerns and provide support. By participating, consultants can expect to find a sense of community, gain helpful insights and potential solutions, and voice their concerns to dedicated Pampered Chef representatives.
Rosechef
I've complained about these things to home office, yet they still haven't been fixed. Perhaps if more of us complained, these will get fixed.

Have you noticed that when your guests send their email invitations through the website they were only able to send Holiday invites? That might have been fixed, because I've not gotten a complaint, BUT when the website sends out the reminder it's for the pork show.

The other day, I had an email from someone who had ordered from a show but not attended. She wanted to know if she could get the cookware at 1/2 price if she hosted a show. I sent her to the section for the additional benefits of hosting a show. The links for the four 1/2 price items are not working. I complained last week, yet it's still not fixed.

I've had shows where for some reason it got set as a Chocolate Bliss cooking show!!! How on earth it got set to that is beyond me! I've never done a CB cooking show and the only time I've ever tried to change the theme for invites was when I did a Power Cooking one. Since this has happened, I now go through each show and make sure it is set to the standard cooking show design.

Does this wrong show show up when you "preview" the invitations? I always send an invitation to me first. I would check an see if you modified any of the invitations or reminders and select "default". This should change it back for you.

Well they seemed to have fixed the kinks. Think someone from the HO is reading Chef Success? Mmmmmm

They do, they do.

What is the purpose of the "Fix Incomplete Home Office Fixes" event?

The purpose of this event is to provide a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to come together and share their frustrations and complaints about incomplete home office fixes. It also aims to provide support and potential solutions for these issues.

Who can participate in the event?

This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are currently facing incomplete home office fixes. It is also open to those who have previously encountered these issues and are willing to share their experiences and advice.

How can I join the event?

To join the event, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Fix Incomplete Home Office Fixes" event page. From there, you can join the discussion and contribute your own thoughts and experiences.

Will there be any representatives from Pampered Chef present at the event?

Yes, there will be representatives from Pampered Chef present at the event to listen to your concerns and provide support. They will also be available to answer any questions or provide updates on the progress of resolving incomplete home office fixes.

What can I expect from participating in this event?

By participating in this event, you can expect to find a sense of community and support from fellow Pampered Chef consultants who are facing similar issues. You may also gain helpful insights and potential solutions to address your incomplete home office fixes. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to voice your concerns and frustrations to Pampered Chef representatives who are dedicated to resolving these issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ivykeep