• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!

In summary, thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for all the good things in life, even the small things.
colegrovet
Gold Member
A Dozen Reasons to Be Thankful (that I burned the turkey)!

Salmonella won’t be a concern.

No one will overeat.

Everyone will think it’s Cajun Blackened.

Uninvited guests will think twice next year.

Your cheese broccoli lima bean casserole will gain newly found appreciation.

Pets won’t pester you for scraps.

The smoke alarm was due for a test.

Carving the bird will provide a good cardiovascular workout.

After dinner, the guys can take the bird to the yard and play football.

The less turkey Uncle George eats, the less likely he will be to walk around with his pants unbuttoned.

You’ll get to the desserts quicker.

You won’t have to face three weeks of turkey sandwiches.

LOL! It's like I always say, I am a Pampered Chef, not a perfect chef.

ROFL!!!

The timer for my pecan pie just went off and I went to pull it out of my lower oven and thought, geesh, it doesn't look done. Shoot, this is not the day for my oven to break! :cry: The next 24 hours flashed before my eyes in horror! But then I look at the oven controls and here I had shut off the lower oven instead of the upper oven when I pulled my pumpkin pies out! :rolleyes:

On to the Brownie for the Black Forest Trifle, then the Pecan Crusted Sweet Potato Casserole and then prepping the veggies for the Dressing.

Again, we're Pampered Chefs, not Perfect Chefs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Becky..thank you for the good laugh about your pecan pies..that so sounds like something that I would do..it made me LOL

Terry, I know this would never happen to you! Very funny, though. Just glad someone else is in charge of the turkey tomorrow, or I'd be stressed after reading this! Haha!

Here's my father-in-law's take on things.....

Attachments

• TurkeyDay.jpg
    TurkeyDay.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 327

1. What is "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!"?

"aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" is a hilarious and heartwarming book by Pampered Chef, filled with personal stories and recipes that will make you grateful for even the biggest kitchen mishaps.

2. Who is the author of "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!"?

The author of "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants, who have come together to share their own experiences and recipes for the holiday season.

3. Are the recipes in "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" are designed to be simple and approachable for all levels of chefs. They also include helpful tips and tricks from our consultants to ensure your success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" in stores?

Currently, "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website.

5. Is "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" suitable for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, "aDozen Reasons to Be Thankful (That I Burned the Turkey)!" includes a variety of recipes that can be easily adapted for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions. Our consultants are also happy to provide alternative ingredient suggestions upon request.

Back