• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support a Good Cause: Donate to Fundraiser for Fire Victim - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, Tina is donating items for a fundraiser for her step-grandma. The items include a SS Bowl set and a $15 gift certificate that can be redeemed only by her and a cooking show.
reesefamily5
Good Morning,

I need you opinion (Again). My Mom who owns a tavern in town is having a fundraiser for my step-grandma who lost everything in a fire and had no insurance. She asked me to donate some PC items for the live auction they are having in a few weeks.

SO I'm donating the SS Bowls and of course putting all my info with it. I am also going to donate a $15 dollar gift certificate redeemable thru only me and it can be doubled by hosting a show.

I was also thinking of donated a certificate for 20% off one piece or set of cookware. Do you think this might go over good? Would people bid on it?

Please don't tell me not to give or donate so much, this is my step-grandma and she did lose everything. For me to give away some of my profit for this I have no problem with. It is a very good cause. I know lots of times we are told don't give so much away. I plan on having a expiration date the certificates for the end of May. (Pan-a-Rama points)

I personally think it's a wonderful idea. You just made me think of donating at my sons school when they do a silent auction each year! What a neat way of getting your name out there! And what a good cause too!

Tina,
I think that's a great idea!:D Be sure to include a free cooking show in each basket or item that's being auctioned off! I do this for every silent auction I donate to. Although I haven't had too many people redeem that certificate, it doesn't hurt! Maybe even do something where everyone who bids on an item automatically gets a free cooking show or something. I don't know how many people will be attending, but maybe everyone can get a certificate for a free cooking show when they come in the door. Make up flyers with your info on them and hand them out. It's just a way to generate bookings. Maybe you can say you'll donate a portion of each show to your ste-grandmother or something since I'd assume most of the people coming to the event knows her and wants to help her out.

Good luck! That's really such a tragedy that she lost everything.:(

I like that idea. I will have to run that by my Mom and see what she thinks.

i wouldn't do it as a cupon for a free show get a basket than put plates, silerware, napkins ALL in fun colors than pick a reciepe that you could buy some of the ingredents for like a bag of chips and a salsa recipe wrap it all up as a gift basket
and i would do that pampered pool as a fund raiser at the event and add I personally would add my commission than anyone who books that day would give $3 to her

i just donated to silent auction and the basket was valued at $80. It was for my cousin who is 16 yrs old and has been in a coma for 2 years. The basket brought $130 and i dont know the person who won so i put a bunch of things with my name on it in there hoping to spark interest

I didn't mention to my mom about the booking idea. My mom and I don't talk to much and I could tell she wasn't thrilled to have me there. (Even though I was donating about $100 worth of product and certificates). When I tried to start a conversation I just felt like I was being pushed out of the house. And she was very nervous too because as soon as she put out one cigerette she lit another. (Then I smelt like smoke when I left). Oh well maybe I will get some interest from what I already gave.

What is the fundraiser for fire victims?

The fundraiser is a limited time offer where a portion of the proceeds from Pampered Chef sales will be donated to support victims of recent fires.

How long will the fundraiser be going on?

The fundraiser will be going on for a limited time, so it's important to act quickly if you want to participate and support this cause.

How much of the proceeds will be donated?

A portion of the proceeds from all Pampered Chef sales during the fundraiser will be donated to support fire victims. The exact percentage may vary, but rest assured that every purchase will make a difference.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products without supporting the fundraiser?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products without supporting the fundraiser. However, we encourage you to take advantage of this limited time offer to not only get some amazing products, but also support a good cause.

How can I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate in the fundraiser, simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef during the designated time period. Alternatively, you can also donate directly to the cause if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • raebates