• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)

In summary, someone at work has been leaving knives in people's backs, another person didn't show up for a meeting, and last night's catalog show fell apart.
Rosebud
So I'm so worked up right now I just had to post my frustrations or I think I'll burst.

I just stepped down to a part time position (in a different dept) at my medical clinic starting last week. And after getting to work this morning I had to dislodge the knife I found sticking out of my back put there by my new co-worker (who is also hosting a show for me on the 27th).

Then this afternoon I *had* a second attempt at a host coaching meeting set up for 4pm (she stood me up for the first attempt) and GUESS who didn't show up again!!! GRRRRR

THEN on top of all that I called another lead I had from a grocery store clerk I've been talking to for the last month and her husband went to hand her the phone and she HUNG UP ON ME!!

Is it a full moon because I just might have to pull my hair out!

I was so bummed last night when my catalog show fell apart that would of got me the HWC package that I was SOOO looking forward too the glasses.

I know this stuff happens just feels like it all piled up today and my day job really has my flustered and I want to quit it so bad but I want my PC business to really be taking off before I leave.

So thanks all for letting me vent..I think I feel mildly better now...time for a glass of wine.

I'm sorry....maybe the husband is the one who hung up you- you know how THEY can be ;) Some guys don't get why their wives should be hosting a show- they view it as "costing money"...when they don't realize they are getting stuff for FREE.Snuggle with your kid(s) and enjoy your evening. Enjoy the wine too!

You poor, poor thing. I agree with Bobbi, the host might not have hung up on you. Buttons get hit accidentally. And, she might not have known it was you calling. I can't tell you how many people (people I know) tell me their husbands said, "I don't know" when asked who is calling. I tell them who I am. They just don't always listen.

Yup, I'd have called back. It could have been accidental.

((((Hugs))))

Isn't it nice to have a place like this to come and release, and you know those listening understand exactly what you're saying?

I agree, the hang-up was probably accidental.

I hope things get better from here :)

Thanks for the support everyone. I did call the number back on my other phone and i just rang and rang and went to answering machine. So I'm pretty sure I'm being avoided. Oh well I'll see her on Sunday during my weekly shopping trip! LOL She can't hide from me!

I just wish my day job was going better then I might not be feeling so stress out about the little stuff.

Thanks for lending me your ears!

PS. The wine was excellente!

When I've complained to my husband about the times people have hung up on me or done the slightly less worse of saying "I'll call you right back" and then don't and they never answer the phone when you call, he just shrugs and says "some people don't like to say no." Gee, thanks for the support honey.

You go ahead and complain here all you want. I'm glad you tried calling from another phone. I like that tactic, too.

Keep enjoying the wine.

1. What is "aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)"?

"aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)" is a parody of the phrase "a day from hell." It is used to describe a particularly chaotic or frustrating day.

2. Is "aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)" appropriate for all ages?

The phrase itself is not inappropriate, but it may be considered rude or offensive by some people. It is best to use discretion and consider your audience before using it.

3. Can you give an example of when to use "aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)"?

Sure! Let's say you had a long day at work where everything seemed to go wrong. You could say, "Today was aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)."

4. Is "aDay From H E Double Hockey Sticks! (Rant)" trademarked or copyrighted?

No, this phrase is not trademarked or copyrighted. It is a common expression used in informal settings.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products to help make a hectic day easier?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker and Quick Slice are great tools for preparing meals quickly and easily. Our Stackable Cooling Racks and Ultimate Mandoline are also time-saving products that can make cooking and baking less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kitchendivinity
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef