• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me with Pressed for Time Cookies and Pampered Partner Discounts?

In summary, the mystery ingredient for the "pressed for time cookies" on the grocery store flier is likely sugar, and you need to order that on the show the customer is on. When you are entering in the payments make sure you enter in whatever that amount is under Consultant Gift because it is tax deductible.
Whit
Hi, PC pals. I was just wondering what the mystery ingredient is for the "pressed for time cookies" on the grocery store flier?
Also, when you offer a percentage off for an incentive etc how do you actually type it in to Pampered Partner? Or do we as a consultant have to pay for it ourselves?
Thanks for any help-
Whitney in California

If you offer an incentive that is not offered directly from Pampered Chef, you have to pay out of pocket. When you are entering in the payments make sure you enter in whatever that amount is under Consultant Gift because it is tax deductible.

Good luck,
Debbie :D

where do youfind the consultant gift at? One of my shows is for a repeat customer next month. since she booked on a bonus date i told her i would get the easy accent decorator for her (she really wants it!!). thanks in advance!!

monica_sweetconsultant said:
find the consultant gift at? One of my shows is for a repeat customer next month. since she booked on a bonus date i told her i would get the easy accent decorator for her (she really wants it!!). thanks in advance!!
You'll want to order that on her show. WHen you enter her show into PP, enter the EAD on the host order. Then when you click on Payment Info, one of the options in the drop down menu is "Consultant Gift" so that's where you'd enter the amount for the EAD. Enter it after you enter all of her stuff (Free products and half price products) because then it'll be discounted by whatever host discount amount she gets to. That way you'll also earn commission on it. :)

THANKS!!! I guess I really need to get into PP and just look at everything that pops up or down...lol...cuz i swear i never saw that before!! but next month i have 8 bonus dates...4 are free shows and the other 4 i am offering the new bar board w/ paring knife so i needed to know that. like i said in my other posts...you guys rock!!!!

1. What is "aCouple of Questions"?

"aCouple of Questions" is a game created by Pampered Chef that encourages conversation and connection between couples or partners through a series of thought-provoking questions.

2. How do I play "aCouple of Questions"?

To play "aCouple of Questions", simply choose a question card and read it aloud to your partner. Then, take turns answering the question and discussing your responses. You can also add your own questions to the game to make it more personalized.

3. Can I play "aCouple of Questions" with a group?

Yes, "aCouple of Questions" can be played with a group of friends or family members. Just make sure everyone has a chance to answer the question before moving on to the next one.

4. Are the questions suitable for all couples?

Yes, the questions in "aCouple of Questions" are designed to be thought-provoking and foster meaningful conversations, making them suitable for all types of couples regardless of age, background, or relationship status.

5. Can I purchase "aCouple of Questions" outside of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, "aCouple of Questions" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant at any time. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PamperedEsther