1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: A couple of questions

Tags:
  1. Whit

Whit

Hi, PC pals. I was just wondering what the mystery ingredient is for the "pressed for time cookies" on the grocery store flier?
    Also, when you offer a percentage off for an incentive etc how do you actually type it in to Pampered Partner? Or do we as a consultant have to pay for it ourselves?
    Thanks for any help-
    Whitney in California

Aug 21, 2005
  2. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

If you offer an incentive that is not offered directly from Pampered Chef, you have to pay out of pocket. When you are entering in the payments make sure you enter in whatever that amount is under Consultant Gift because it is tax deductible.

Good luck,
    Debbie :D

Aug 21, 2005
  3. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

where do you

find the consultant gift at? One of my shows is for a repeat customer next month. since she booked on a bonus date i told her i would get the easy accent decorator for her (she really wants it!!). thanks in advance!!

4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

You'll want to order that on her show. WHen you enter her show into PP, enter the EAD on the host order. Then when you click on Payment Info, one of the options in the drop down menu is "Consultant Gift" so that's where you'd enter the amount for the EAD. Enter it after you enter all of her stuff (Free products and half price products) because then it'll be discounted by whatever host discount amount she gets to. That way you'll also earn commission on it. :)

Aug 22, 2005
  5. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

THANKS!!! I guess I really need to get into PP and just look at everything that pops up or down...lol...cuz i swear i never saw that before!! but next month i have 8 bonus dates...4 are free shows and the other 4 i am offering the new bar board w/ paring knife so i needed to know that. like i said in my other posts...you guys rock!!!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted