• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aCouple More Questions About Home Office Leads...

In summary, the online activity for your business includes orders from customers who have chosen to be contacted, as well as leads generated from the "Shop Online" Web link.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm just trying to understand how all of this works.:confused:

So - I've had several online orders this month already - 3 of which were from leads who just went to my website and ordered.

But I've also had two LEADS (where I get the lead notification) asking for more info about ordering products.

I'm wondering what the difference is. Why do some of the orders just appear, and some are actually a lead for me to contact?

I'd really like to see what they see, but of course, don't want to go through the system to see it, because I'd be cheating someone out of a lead....

Some people want to just place an order & not be on your contact list. Other's might be checking the box for you to call them so that they can become a long term customer. When they go through the home office page, it asks if they want a Consultant to contact them. They get to choose yes or no. Call them. Maybe they want to order more products for free & at a discount by hosting a show! :)I was shocked when a lead popped up on my computer one day. It was before the new career plan took effect, but I was not a Director. I'm on a military base in Japan, so I'm figuring that they couldn't "find" a director in my zip code. ??? The lead was for someone wanting to learn more about the career opportunity. Unfortunately the lead just gave an e-mail address & not a phone number. I attempted to contact her 3 times via e-mail with no response. I'm not sure if I went to her spam folder or if she changed her mind.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm just trying to understand how all of this works.:confused:

So - I've had several online orders this month already - 3 of which were from leads who just went to my website and ordered.

But I've also had two LEADS (where I get the lead notification) asking for more info about ordering products.

I'm wondering what the difference is. Why do some of the orders just appear, and some are actually a lead for me to contact?

I'd really like to see what they see, but of course, don't want to go through the system to see it, because I'd be cheating someone out of a lead....

When you figure it out, let me know. But this lead thing is really fun!

chefjeanine said:
When you figure it out, let me know. But this lead thing is really fun!

I'm having so much fun with it! LOVE it!

(I already have $240 in sales for the month - just from lead sales!)

ChefBeckyD said:
(I already have $240 in sales for the month - just from lead sales!)

Do you keep track on your own or is there a "simple" way to glean that information out of our stats from HO. I'm lazy. :rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
Do you keep track on your own or is there a "simple" way to glean that information out of our stats from HO. I'm lazy. :rolleyes:

I'm looking at my Consultant Connection page, and then just adding up the online sales only. So I guess half and half. :rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm looking at my Consultant Connection page, and then just adding up the online sales only. So I guess half and half. :rolleyes:

I only ask because I have people from my newsletter list that also order online. I have a big list (700+) so I don't always recognize their names when they order. Thought (hoped) maybe there was an asterisk or something by those who were HO leads.

It is weird that we are asked to contact some people but others just place orders. Not that I mind. :D

When you get an online order you should be getting an email that evening telling you about it - subject line: "Online Activity". Here's what they will say. They also include wedding registry but I deleted it from this to avoid additional confusion. ;) It looks the same whether it's a lead or your customer except for the last line before the box with the name and what she/he ordered.

Online Activity Summary

The following is a summary of the online activity for your business over the last 24 hours, including wedding registries, individual orders and leads generated from our "Shop Online" Web link. Due to privacy considerations, contact information is included only for orders on which the customer has chosen to be contacted.

Please note: This e-mail does not include Show orders placed online through your Personal Web Site. You may view Show orders through your Personal Web Site assistant.

Leads sent to your Personal Web Site
- and then the order and either the orderer's info or just their name if they said they didn't want to be contacted.

If the order is from someone who went directly to your website (your customer or referred by your customer) this is what the email will say:

Online Activity Summary

The following is a summary of the online activity for your business over the last 24 hours, including wedding registries, individual orders and leads generated from our "Shop Online" Web link. Due to privacy considerations, contact information is included only for orders on which the customer has chosen to be contacted.

Please note: This e-mail does not include Show orders placed online through your Personal Web Site. You may view Show orders through your Personal Web Site assistant.

Individual Orders (Personal Web Site)

Some people who just want to order go through the "lead system" when they want to order for various reasons: they need a replacement part or adjustment, they want to save on shipping, or other reasons they may have. It's really up to the lead how their name/order gets to you.

Hi, Beth. It's been nice to see you over here (CS).

What you're telling me is that I will have to track this information myself from the emails I get. . .may have to stop being lazy or just let it go and enjoy the added income. :)

chefjeanine said:
I only ask because I have people from my newsletter list that also order online. I have a big list (700+) so I don't always recognize their names when they order. Thought (hoped) maybe there was an asterisk or something by those who were HO leads.

It is weird that we are asked to contact some people but others just place orders. Not that I mind. :D

Not an asterisk, but there is this little blurb at the top when it's a HO generated lead:

"LEADS SENT TO YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE"

When it's from someone who just goes to your website on their own and orders, it just says:

"INDIVIDUAL ORDERS"

If you have both on the same day, they will be separated this way too.

Becky, when someone contacts you about purchasing, they often don't know teh name of the thing they want, or they need a replacement part, or have a warranty issue, etc. The bottom line is they want more personalized service, don't want to go through the hassle of the online order, or just don't know what they want!I've had leads that say they're interested in purchasing but they really want to host or become a consultant! So when I call them I say "I got a notice that you were interested in more information about PC, what can I help you with?" and then they'll tell me exactly what they need. HTH!And Beth is right about the online orders--they are noted differently in your online activity email. Leads sent to your site via pc.com are in green and people who order directly from your site (current customers or referrals from customers) are in blue.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, when someone contacts you about purchasing, they often don't know teh name of the thing they want, or they need a replacement part, or have a warranty issue, etc. The bottom line is they want more personalized service, don't want to go through the hassle of the online order, or just don't know what they want!

I've had leads that say they're interested in purchasing but they really want to host or become a consultant! So when I call them I say "I got a notice that you were interested in more information about PC, what can I help you with?" and then they'll tell me exactly what they need.

HTH!

And Beth is right about the online orders--they are noted differently in your online activity email. Leads sent to your site via pc.com are in green and people who order directly from your site (current customers or referrals from customers) are in blue.

That is great wording to use! Thanks Deb.:thumbup:

So, I got this lead yesterday from someone who was interested in purchasing products from PC, and tried to call - no answer. Was gone last night, so tried again this morning, only to be told by the man that he already put the order in. :confused:

Glad you brought this up...I'd been wondering the same thing! Lovin' the leads too though:)
I wish I at least got emails for everyone....to at least be able to send them a thank you note. Especially the bridal registries...I've had 3 set up with no contact info!

1. What are home office leads?

Home office leads are potential customers who have expressed interest in purchasing Pampered Chef products and hosting a party or event through our online platform.

2. How do I access home office leads?

You can access home office leads by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Leads" section. From there, you can view and follow up with any available leads.

3. Can I filter the home office leads?

Yes, you can filter home office leads by location, preferred method of contact, and interests. This allows you to target leads that are most likely to convert into customers or party hosts.

4. Do I have to pay for home office leads?

No, home office leads are included as part of your consultant membership with Pampered Chef. There are no additional fees or charges for accessing and using these leads.

5. How often are home office leads updated?

Home office leads are updated on a regular basis, typically every few days. This ensures that you have access to the most current and relevant leads for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jessinthekitchen