• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Pampered Chef Bridal Shower Truly Memorable?

In summary, when hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower, it's important to give the host options and flexibility, as well as working closely with them to create a memorable event. And don't be afraid to think outside the box, like creating a cute corsage for the bride-to-be.
DebPC
Staff member
I buy the Pampered Chef invitations for the shower- I have heard of some consultants who have the host pay for them.

I give the host the option of buying the apron and pens. Although some consultants will buy it as their gift to the bride to be.

I will usually suggest that I make the appetizer and they can purchase a personalized cake. But I'm always flexible.

Some consultants make up a cute corsage for the bride to be made up of little tools like a small bamboo spoon, quickcut knife, citrus peeler etc. I have never done this, but think it's a great idea.

Just because it's a show doesn't mean the host and other close relatives can't get outside orders from people they work with etc. Think of the possibilities.

It's very important to work closely with the host. This is much more than a show- it will be an important family memory.

I am working with a host for a Pampered Bride Kitchen show now for 1/15. The host and I are working together as a team. Be an outstanding communicator. It is so important to do this so that the final event turns out to be what the bride to be and host wants.

It is also important to have a longer time frame before the show than the typical 2-3 weeks if this permits. Three to four weeks in better.

I think it's great that you offer the option for the host to purchase the apron and pens, as well as giving them the flexibility to choose their own appetizer and personalized cake. It's important to make sure the host feels involved and in control of the shower planning. I also love the idea of creating a cute corsage for the bride-to-be with Pampered Chef tools. It adds a fun and personalized touch to the event. And I completely agree that just because it's a show, doesn't mean the host and other close relatives can't get outside orders. It's a great opportunity for them to share the products with their friends and coworkers. Overall, it sounds like you have a great approach to hosting a Pampered Chef shower. Keep up the good work!

1. What should I bring to a couple's bridal show?

Some helpful items to bring to a couple's bridal show include comfortable shoes, a notepad and pen to take notes, a tote bag for any materials or samples you may collect, and a list of potential vendors you want to meet with.

2. How should I prepare for a couple's bridal show?

Before attending a couple's bridal show, be sure to research the vendors that will be in attendance and make a list of the ones you want to visit. Also, come up with a budget and a general idea of what you are looking for so you can ask specific questions and compare prices.

3. What kind of vendors can I expect to see at a couple's bridal show?

A couple's bridal show typically includes a variety of vendors such as photographers, caterers, florists, venues, and wedding planners. You may also find vendors for hair and makeup, travel, and wedding attire.

4. Is it necessary to make appointments with vendors at a couple's bridal show?

While it's not necessary to make appointments with vendors at a couple's bridal show, it can be helpful if you have specific questions or want to discuss details in more depth. However, many vendors will also have their contact information available if you want to follow up with them after the show.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts offered at a couple's bridal show?

Yes, many vendors will offer special deals or discounts for couples who book their services at the show. However, it's important to read the fine print and make sure you understand the terms and conditions before making any purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • kayleigh