• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who knew a rainy Sunday could bring such a delightful surprise?

In summary, there are several options for making a warm and comforting meal, delicious hot drinks, keeping hands warm while cooking, making quick and easy desserts, and creating a cozy atmosphere on a cold and rainy Sunday. The Stoneware Collection is perfect for slow cooking hearty meals, while the Quick-Stir® Pitcher is great for mixing and frothing hot drinks. The Silicone Oven Mitts are ideal for protecting hands while cooking, and the Microwave Dessert Maker allows for quick and easy single-serve desserts. Lastly, the Aroma Stone Set can help create a cozy and inviting atmosphere with the use of essential oils.
pattikake
... out of the blue I got a phone call from a past host who 'wanted to place an order for a gift'. Well, her order came to $267! An unexpected rainbow on this dreary Vermont Sunday :)

you made HER day by turning it into a show for her, right? :)

It is cold, wet and dreary here too....wish I had a call like yours :) Congratulations!

Oh very cool! Whoo Hoo for You!!!! = )

you made HER day by turning it into a show for her, right?
Yes I did .. and she ended the call saying, "I'm so glad to have you as my personal consultant"!

pattikake said:
Yes I did .. and she ended the call saying, "I'm so glad to have you as my personal consultant"!

Congrats! Talk about a feel good call...and yes, she is lucky to have ya as a consultant! Keep up the great work!

Think your charm rubbed off....just got an 89 dollar registry order! Yay! Talk about getting paid to do nothing! Ha Ha

Wow, we were over 90 Sunday. I too, got an unexpected call on the 14th. A catalog show that seemed to go and on, called and was ready to close. It gave me #2 show to earn the bag. Yeah!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your rainy Sunday turned into a bright and unexpected surprise! It's always such a joy to receive a call from a past host who wants to place an order, especially when it turns out to be such a generous one. I hope this gift brings joy to whoever is receiving it. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it's always wonderful to hear about the positive impact our products have on others. Have a great day!

1. How can I make a warm and comforting meal on a cold and rainy Sunday?

One great option is to use our Stoneware Collection, which is perfect for slow cooking hearty stews, casseroles, and roasts. Not only will it keep your food warm and delicious, but it also retains heat for a longer period of time.

2. What can I use to make a delicious hot drink on a cold and rainy Sunday?

Our Quick-Stir® Pitcher is a great tool for making hot drinks like hot chocolate or mulled cider. It has a built-in plunger that makes it easy to mix and froth your drink, and the insulated design will keep it warm for hours.

3. How can I keep my hands warm while cooking on a cold and rainy Sunday?

Our Silicone Oven Mitts are designed to withstand high heat and protect your hands while cooking. They are also waterproof and easy to clean, making them the perfect choice for cooking on a cold and rainy day.

4. What can I use to make a quick and easy dessert on a cold and rainy Sunday?

Our Microwave Dessert Maker is perfect for making single-serve desserts in just a few minutes. You can whip up a warm and delicious mug cake, brownie, or even a fruit crisp without having to turn on your oven.

5. How can I make a cozy atmosphere on a cold and rainy Sunday?

Our Aroma Stone Set is a great way to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home. Simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oils and let the stone diffuse the scent throughout your space. It's perfect for creating a cozy and relaxing environment on a cold and rainy day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies