• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!

In summary, the speaker had a busy and eventful night, starting with unexpectedly receiving 25 lbs. of tomatoes and making 7 quarts of tomato sauce. They then received a call that their sister-in-law was going into labor and the baby was born at 2:09 a.m., weighing 9 lbs. 4 oz. and measuring 20 1/2 inches. The speaker also mentioned their own pregnancy and how their sister-in-law's baby was almost the same weight as their own child. They shared a picture of the new nephew and received congratulations from others.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I get home at about 6:30 p.m. with 25 lbs. of tomatoes in hand from my sitter that I wasn't planning on so time to make tomato sauce! I ended up with 7 quarts!

About 9 p.m. I get a call that my SIL is going in to the hospital - FINALLY! (She was due Sept. 20th).

At 11 p.m. I crawl into bed after canning.

At 2:49 the phone rings - it's mom!

Baby Alexander Jonathan was born at 2:09 a.m.
9 lbs. 4 oz. - 20 1/2 inches.

:D

I don't know when I'll get pictures but I have a new nephew!

Congrats!! Will look forward to a picture.

How cool! My cousin had her baby last Saturday! It's so exciting!
Congrats!

How exciting! Congratulations Aunt Janet:)!

Congratulations, Auntie!

Congrats, Auntie Janet! :D

Congrats Auntie Janet!

Fresh sauce and a new nephew--congratulations!

Congrats Aunt Janet! He was a big boy! The tomato sauce sounds great!

raebates said:
Fresh sauce and a new nephew--congratulations!

Thanks guys!

...and yeah, I used some while I was canning to make fresh spaghetti sauce for dinner last night - yummo!

pcchefjane said:
Congrats Aunt Janet! He was a big boy! The tomato sauce sounds great!

Almost the record in the family - mine was 9 lbs. 6 oz. - my SIL lost by 2 ounces!
Of course she won in the weight category, she only gained 22 lbs. her whole pregnancy, I gained 54!

What a night! Congrats!

CONGRATS!!! Auntie Tomato....errrrr Janet...:eek:;):D

Here he is:
janetupnorth-albums-my-cuties-picture1023-my-new-nephew-alexander.jpg

Congratulations Aunt Janet. He is beautiful and wide eyed. Enjoy your new nephew and tomato sauce.

Congratulations Janet! He is adorable.

Awww...congrats! Glad mom and baby are ok! I will bet she was about fit to yank that boy outta there if she was due on the 20TH!!!! lol

Congrats Aunt Janet. He's so cute!

He's so cute!! Congratulations!!

1. How long does it take to make the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!"?

The time it takes to make the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" will vary depending on the recipe. However, most recipes can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. Are the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" suitable for families?

Yes, the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" are perfect for families. They are quick, easy, and delicious, making them ideal for busy weeknights.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. Some recipes may call for specialty ingredients, but they can typically be substituted with similar items.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!"?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" if you have dietary restrictions or preferences. We recommend consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific substitutions and tips.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes in "A Busy Night: From Tomatoes to a New Nephew!" We strive to include a variety of options to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • Kitchen2u