• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aBrief History of My First 30 Days...

In summary, this woman has been doing cooking shows for 30 days and has 8 shows booked. She is motivated by PC$ and hopes to hit $2500 in sales by the end of the month. Her biggest problem is that her July hosts have been terrible and she is away for 3 weeks in July-August.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Or not so brief! Here goes, sorry it is so long!

Well, it’s been a while since I finally started, and I’ve been meaning to give an up-date on my start (after you all helped me so much while I was waiting to sign up.

My first 30 Days ends on Thursday, and tomorrow (wed) I will have my 8th show (4 cooking, 4 cat), and if that show has $400 or more, I will hit $2500 for my first 30 days!! That means $500 in PC dollars as I got the extra $100 for signing in May – woo-hoo!!

I am pretty happy with my start – I had hoped for maybe 1 or 2 more cooking shows to really pack it in (I ended up with nothing this week or the last week of June), and I had thought I’d get a couple more cat shows (my sister has been flaky, was supposed to do one…). My (lofty) goal was 12 shows, and I’d have loved to get the $3k for SAT, but I am happy that I got the $1500, and $500 in PC dollars is not bad at all, I think!!

And of course there is my commission – which should be around $450 for June :)

Of course my 8 shows include my flop of an open house, but at least I got it to qualify with an order from a friend in texas, and my whole neighborhood now has my info and a recipe, so it’s not all bad! I already have had 5 orders on my web-site (4 for the outlet) so I am pretty happy about that!

For my next 60 days, I have 6 shows booked so far, and if my sister actually does her cat show, then I just need one more show to get the 8 shows (and hopefully another $2500), which will get me another $200 in PC dollars. Can you tell that I am motivated by the PC$?? :)

Plus I guess I’d get another bonus for $5k in my first 90 days, I think.

I guess the icing on the cake would be a couple of recruits too!!

I figure I might as well aim high! Once I’m past my first 90 days I will be slowing down a little or my DH will probably get a little upset with me… Although closer to Christmas I know I’ll want to gear it up a bit again. Hopefully once we start using my commission to pay down our car loan more and buy a lap-top, he’ll cheer up!!

So my goals right now are:

Tomorrow's show - $400 (or more) in sales. I have a motivated host with the July special, so I think this will work out.

July – through Sept 8: Book 2 more shows to get to 8 shows, aim for $2500 in sales.

One or 2 recruits would be awesome!

My biggest problem is that my July hosts have been terrible. 2 have already had to reschedule, the third isn’t sure about keeping her date. I was really hoping that these would be great shows sales-wise, but my neighbour pretty much told me she is “just doing it to help me out” and is not motivated by the special. She has just re-scheduled and hadn’t sent out invites or done much for her show.... Of course, what would really help me out would be to have a great show… But, I AM thankful for her doing this, so I shouldn’t complain. I am away for 3 weeks in Jul-Aug, my DH has a conference for one week, so I can’t do shows then, and when I get back from England in August I will be sooo jet-lagged (and have 3 jet-lagged kids to deal with!!).

That is an AWESOME start - keep it up and keep up the excitement!

That's incredible!! Way to go. Keep up that enthusiasm and you will go FAR!:)

You are doing awesome! Keep up the great job.

What a great start!

Seems like you've been doing this for longer, since you joined CS before you joined PC!:D

You are doing a super job!

Get all the PC$$ you can right now! It's a great opportunity!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

ChefBeckyD said:
What a great start!

Seems like you've been doing this for longer, since you joined CS before you joined PC!:D

I know! I'm sure my DH feels as though I've been doing this longer too :p But somehow, I'm still no-where near getting a star :(

But really, I can credit you guys (and all that time before I finally started!) with helping me to start off this well.

Thanks everyone, I love y'all! :love: :chef:

Way to Go!!!

Congratulations! Isn't that a great feeling! :)

I'm kind of in the same boat, except that I was about $200 short of earning the $2500 in sales. My 30th day was July 3rd.

AnnieBee said:
I was really hoping that these would be great shows sales-wise, but my neighbour pretty much told me she is “just doing it to help me out” and is not motivated by the special. She has just re-scheduled and hadn’t sent out invites or done much for her show.... Of course, what would really help me out would be to have a great show… But, I AM thankful for her doing this, so I shouldn’t complain.

So many of my family and friends said this, too! Drove me crazy! Just to help me out, but then they almost didn't qualify. Plus the catalog shows that I spent postage on mailing catalogs, and now the receipts, earned just a tiny commission. (Which, by the way, I felt like deleting the line in the Thank You letter that says how much they saved by hosting and then how much they would've earned as a consultant--because it was a very small amount. :) )But I was grateful, because it did work out. I did reach my goals. I did get those great PC$! The only sad thing was that these first 8 shows I had didn't bring me in any new bookings. :( I am going to do Customer care calls and hope that'll change though! :)

Oh, that is too bad about the $200 short. But congratulations on your 8 shows, that's great!

I am looking forward to spending some PC$, but I am going to try to save maybe $200 for paperwork. So I need to figure out what things to buy for my shows, and then maybe a few things for home too. If I get the $400 in sales for tomorrow's show, I'll be so happy! Of course, if it doesn't make it I will be pretty bummed...

I just hope my July and August shows really come through...

Thanks for all your encouragement ladies!

Annie, you're off to a great start! Enjoy your $500 PC$!!!

What is "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..."?

"A Brief History of My First 30 Days..." is a personal narrative written by a new consultant at Pampered Chef, detailing their experiences during their first month with the company.

Why did you write "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..."?

I wrote "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..." to share my journey with others who may be considering joining Pampered Chef or are also new consultants. I hope to provide insight and inspiration for others in similar situations.

What can readers expect to learn from "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..."?

Readers can expect to learn about the challenges, successes, and lessons I experienced during my first month with Pampered Chef. They can also gain a better understanding of the company and the consultant experience.

Is "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..." only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..." can be enjoyed by anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef or the direct sales industry. The personal journey and lessons shared can be applicable to a variety of careers and experiences.

How can I access "A Brief History of My First 30 Days..."?

"A Brief History of My First 30 Days..." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is also available as an e-book on various online platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views