• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Got My First Booking!

In summary, Babywings got a booking from a customer through calling. They were also scared to call, but it paid off.
PamperMeDawn
I'm so Excited!!! I bit the bullet and did some CC and got one booking. I was really nervous about calling people. I asked how there products were working out for them and if they were getting my monthly new letters with recipes and host specials. I then would mention the the great July special most listened and said maybe in the future. I was running out of people to contact and there it was. Some one was looking to host a party. I have only 1 other for July and have really been struggling to get bookings. Nobody here wants to have parties...at least not anyone I come into contact with. YAY!!

WTG!!! That is awesome...I'm struggling here too. I think it's just summer and everyone is busy with vacations, sports etc. Hopefully things will pick up for us in the fall

Awesome! I've been putting it off to but need to bite the bullet as well...wish me luck! I only have one July booking - I pray it sticks!

Congrats! Shows that CC does pay off ;).

Congrats! Isn't it great when calls pan out! :)I also had a nice thing happen when I did CC calls the other day. I called this one lady and asked how she was liking her new products and if she needed anything, recipes or whatever. She said she was good. I then asked her if she had an e-mail address and if she'd like to get my monthly newsletters and she said yes. Then she said that she'll probably have something for me in a few months. I asked her what could I do for her, and she said that her town's library is doing a booth type of event/fundraiser and she'd like me to participate. It's $35 for the space, but she said that we are allowed to sell our products and such. Now she's going to get me more info, and we'll see if it'll work. But I was so appreciative of her thinking of me for it and offering it to me. Had I not called....

Thanks for the support you guys. I was scared but I needed to do the calls.Things are really tight for us and if I could get this business going it would help. So I thought about our need for it and just did it. Nobody yelled at me or was rude... So my lesson for today is that I probably wont be afraid of calling anymore. If I can do it.. you can to just think deep as to why you need or want more business and that'll help you. Let's hoep we all have a GREAT JULY.

babywings.. congrats to you as well!

What are the benefits of getting my first booking?

Getting your first booking is an exciting milestone in your Pampered Chef journey. Not only does it mean that you have a customer who is interested in your products, but it also opens up opportunities for future bookings and sales. It also means that you have the potential to earn commission and incentives from your sales.

How can I ensure a successful first booking?

To ensure a successful first booking, it's important to be prepared and organized. Make sure you have all the necessary materials, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. It's also helpful to have a plan for how you will present and demonstrate the products to your customer. And don't forget to follow up after the booking to thank your customer and see if they have any questions or need assistance with their order.

What are some tips for getting more bookings after my first one?

After your first booking, it's important to continue to build relationships with your customers. Follow up with them after their order arrives to see if they are happy with their products and if they would be interested in hosting a party themselves. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for hosting a party or referring friends and family. Utilizing social media and word of mouth can also help you gain more bookings.

What if I don't have any bookings after my first party?

If you don't have any bookings after your first party, don't be discouraged. It's important to remember that not every party will result in bookings. However, there are still other opportunities to grow your business. You can reach out to potential customers through social media, host a virtual party, or participate in vendor events. You can also ask for referrals from your happy customers to potentially gain more bookings.

How can I use my first booking to grow my business?

Your first booking can be a great opportunity to start building a customer base and gaining experience as a Pampered Chef consultant. It's important to provide excellent customer service and follow up with your customers to build lasting relationships. You can also use your first booking as a way to showcase your products and skills to potential hosts and customers. Don't be afraid to ask for referrals and continue to promote your business through various channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • barbjans
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies