• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aBooking Bouquet! ( Twist on the Booking Tree)

This is really cute - has anyone used it & had success?? I want to kick myself - I had the PERFECT Christmas tree thing I could have used over the holidays ... I use it for my Christmas cards ... oh well, hopefully, I will remember for next year!
ameliasurf
Pampered Chef - a photoset on Flickr

hey just wanted to share this! i made this today to use at my party this weekend..... hopefully i will get some bookings from this show!!!

enjoy!

You're so creative!! I love it!

Can you email me your pictures? I would love to share them with my cluster (if that is o.k. with you), but am having a hard time seeing all of them.

That looks great! Where did you get the holders for the cards?

i made them from 18 gauge wire i bought at michaels but you can find this at walmart for .99 in the floral dept.

they are pretty easy to make!

katie0128 said:
Can you email me your pictures? I would love to share them with my cluster (if that is o.k. with you), but am having a hard time seeing all of them.

what's your email?

ameliasurf said:
i made them from 18 gauge wire i bought at michaels but you can find this at walmart for .99 in the floral dept.

they are pretty easy to make!

Oh, great idea! Thanks!

That is adorable! Let us know how it goes this weekend!

I recently did something similar with a Pumpkin. I bought a foam pumpkin at Hobby Lobby and stuck the date cards on skewers. With all of the foam shapes that come out each season, I thought I could keep this going with a new shape. The pumpkin was $2.50 at HL and a bag of skewers for $0.97 from walmart. I like the wire idea better though because it is prettier than the skewers and can be easily reused indefinitely.

Thanks for the idea.

Amelia, what is on the cards?

I love that!! did you get bookings off of it?

That's beautiful, Amelia! So, do you have a free gift written on the back that they get for booking that date?

This is really cute!! I have been looking all over for any kind of "photo" or "card" tree that I can use for a booking tree at my booth. No one has anything! So I turned to this site, and found this thread. I love this idea, and it's something I can probably make easily.

I'm bumping... what else is on the card?
Cute photos!

I made my card-holders last night. I made more than a dozen of them in maybe 20 minutes. It was so easy I was KICKING myself. I had a PC Bread Crock that I put the floral foam into the plastic container. I've got the card-holders in the foam. I'll post my photos when I'm done with it. It's a holiday fair I'm doing this weekend, so it will probably have a Christmas-theme. :) Thanks again for sharing! I'm so excited that I am able to make this so cheap!

Doesn't that make people think you don't have any bookings if you put so many out? My HD said to only offer 2 dates at a show, 3 at the most at a booth. You can always put out more, but if people see you have 10 dates opened, they don't think anything about cancelling on you!

ameliasurf said:
Pampered Chef - a photoset on Flickr

hey just wanted to share this! i made this today to use at my party this weekend..... hopefully i will get some bookings from this show!!!

enjoy!

I love this - I think I might copy you :)
Let me know how you did with this.
I have a book I made - I'll have to take a picture of it and share it on here too

esavvymom said:
This is really cute!! I have been looking all over for any kind of "photo" or "card" tree that I can use for a booking tree at my booth. No one has anything! So I turned to this site, and found this thread. I love this idea, and it's something I can probably make easily.

where do you get the wires? A Craft store?

This original posting was in October 2008. The original poster is not even on here anymore...

This is really cute - has anyone used it & had success?? I want to kick myself - I had the PERFECT Christmas tree thing I could have used over the holidays ... I use it for my Christmas cards ... oh well, hopefully, I will remember for next year!

What is a Booking Bouquet?

A Booking Bouquet is a unique twist on the traditional Booking Tree, a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to schedule and organize cooking parties. It is a fun and interactive way to encourage guests to book their own parties and spread the love for Pampered Chef products.

How does a Booking Bouquet work?

The Booking Bouquet is made up of flower-shaped cards, each representing a different month. Guests can choose a card and reveal a special offer or discount for booking a party during that month. They can also "plant" their own flower card on the bouquet and commit to hosting a party on a specific date.

What are the benefits of using a Booking Bouquet?

The Booking Bouquet is a great way to engage guests and make the booking process more fun and exciting. It also offers incentives and discounts for guests to book parties during specific months, increasing party bookings and sales for the consultant.

Can I customize the Booking Bouquet for my business?

Yes, the Booking Bouquet is fully customizable. You can choose which months and offers to include on the flower cards, as well as add your own branding or personal touch to the bouquet. This allows you to tailor the bouquet to your specific business needs and preferences.

Do I need any special materials to use the Booking Bouquet?

The Booking Bouquet comes with all the necessary materials, including the flower cards and bouquet stand. However, you may want to have additional booking materials or incentives on hand to offer to guests who book a party through the bouquet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • melaniepc