• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!

In summary, "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!" is a virtual party and recruitment tool offered by Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to invite friends and family to a virtual party and also gives them the opportunity to sign up as a consultant without physically attending the party. Hosts can create a virtual party and invite guests through social media or email, who can browse and purchase products and sign up as consultants. Rewards and bonuses can be earned by the host even if they cannot attend the party in person. The tool also includes a dashboard feature for tracking party and recruitment progress. There are no additional fees or charges associated with using this tool.
Saturday Gourmet
I had an ESL workshop to go to yesterday and had a substitute teacher in my classroom. I had taken 2 PC catalogs to work the day before for some teachers who'd asked for them. Anyway, I had left one of them on my desk with the intentions of taking it to her before I left.

I come in today and along with the note about how class went, the sub had left a huge note on the PC catalog that she really wants to book a show in October-Halloween themed-- and she's interested in selling PC.

OMG!! I was floored! I'm thinking that book is gonna be on sitting my desk everytime I'm out!

Thanks for "listening" to me woohoo about this! I'm just so excited. I'll let you know how it pans out.

That is fantastic! You need to take your hispanic catalog with you as well to this class! :)

Congratulations!

That's awesome, Kelly! I can't wait to hear about her qualifying in her first 30 days, etc.

Oh, it's going to be a great party!

That is FABULOUS!!! You just never know! :)

Awe, so cool! Congratulations!!! :D

Don't you love it when work falls in your lap? Congrat's!

1. What is "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!"?

"aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!" is a virtual party and recruitment tool offered by Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to invite friends and family to a virtual party, while also giving them the opportunity to sign up as a consultant without physically attending the party.

2. How does "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!" work?

Hosts can create a virtual party and invite guests to attend through social media or email. Guests can browse and purchase products through a unique link, and also have the option to sign up as a consultant. The host will receive host rewards and bonuses for any sales or recruitment made during the party.

3. Do I need to be present during the party to earn rewards and bonuses?

No, you do not need to physically attend the virtual party to earn rewards and bonuses. The party and recruitment process can be done entirely online, allowing hosts to earn rewards and bonuses even if they cannot attend the party in person.

4. How do I track my party and recruitment progress using "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!"?

Our virtual party and recruitment tool comes with a dashboard feature, where hosts can track their party and recruitment progress in real-time. This includes sales made, guests who have signed up as consultants, and any rewards and bonuses earned.

5. Are there any fees or charges associated with using "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!"?

There are no additional fees or charges for using "aBooking and Recruit Lead...and I Wasn't Even There!" It is a complimentary tool provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts maximize their party experience and recruitment potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonda-Roo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • mkarago129