• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Big Mess up

Jan 5, 2006
I just closed out a catalog show and have discovered that there are a few mess up's. The first one being who paid for what. I can take care of that on my own, but to top it off, a order is missing from the show that has already been submitted (as of yesterday). I have no idea why this order is gone. I had to have put it in PP in order to get the total to send to my host, but it isn't there now. So what can I do to add the order?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
tgardner92102 said:
I just closed out a catalog show and have discovered that there are a few mess up's. The first one being who paid for what. I can take care of that on my own, but to top it off, a order is missing from the show that has already been submitted (as of yesterday). I have no idea why this order is gone. I had to have put it in PP in order to get the total to send to my host, but it isn't there now. So what can I do to add the order?
You can not add to a show that is already submitted. You can call them once the show is delivered (they won't do anything at all until it is delivered to the host) but I would tack it onto another show and eat the difference in shipping for March.