• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Show Mess-Ups: Adding a Missing Order

In summary, if you have discovered a missing order from a catalog show that has already been submitted, you can try refreshing your consultant website to see if it appears. If not, you can manually add it into your system or contact the customer service for assistance. It is important to address this issue promptly.
tgardner92102
I just closed out a catalog show and have discovered that there are a few mess up's. The first one being who paid for what. I can take care of that on my own, but to top it off, a order is missing from the show that has already been submitted (as of yesterday). I have no idea why this order is gone. I had to have put it in PP in order to get the total to send to my host, but it isn't there now. So what can I do to add the order?

tgardner92102 said:
I just closed out a catalog show and have discovered that there are a few mess up's. The first one being who paid for what. I can take care of that on my own, but to top it off, a order is missing from the show that has already been submitted (as of yesterday). I have no idea why this order is gone. I had to have put it in PP in order to get the total to send to my host, but it isn't there now. So what can I do to add the order?
You can not add to a show that is already submitted. You can call them once the show is delivered (they won't do anything at all until it is delivered to the host) but I would tack it onto another show and eat the difference in shipping for March.

First, try refreshing your Pampered Chef consultant website and see if the order appears. If it still doesn't show up, you can contact the customer to confirm their order and manually add it into your system. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in adding the missing order. They may be able to access it through their system and add it for you. It's important to address this issue as soon as possible, so make sure to take action right away.

1. How can I fix a missing order in my show?

If you have discovered that an order is missing from your show, the first step is to identify the specific order and its corresponding information. This may include the order number, customer name, and items purchased. Once you have this information, you can proceed with adding the missing order.

2. Can I add a missing order after the show has ended?

Yes, you can add a missing order even after the show has ended. However, it is best to do it as soon as possible to avoid any confusion or delays in processing the order.

3. How do I add a missing order to my show?

The process for adding a missing order may vary depending on the platform or system you are using. In general, you will need to access the order management or inventory system and input the necessary information for the missing order. You may also need to adjust your show's sales records to reflect the added order.

4. What if I do not have all the information for the missing order?

If you are missing some information for the order, such as the customer's name or items purchased, you can try reaching out to the customer directly to obtain the missing information. If this is not possible, you can consult with your team or manager for further guidance on how to proceed.

5. How can I prevent missing orders in the future?

To prevent missing orders, it is important to have a thorough and organized system for managing orders. This may include double-checking orders before and after the show, keeping detailed records of all orders, and regularly reviewing and updating your inventory. Additionally, clear communication with customers and prompt resolution of any order issues can also help prevent missing orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • byrd1956