• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the $99 DCB Set Question for June?

In summary, the $99 Dcb Set for June includes the Deep Covered Baker, Mini Deep Covered Baker, Deep Dish Baker, Deep Dish Lid, and Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. All of these items are dishwasher safe and oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The set also comes with a recipe card for a dish that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker. This set is only available for the month of June, while supplies last.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
OK- First of all I need to brag about last nights show-
I did what I normally do- Fajitas and Choc cake in the deep cov bakers.
BUT this time I decided to off the $99 dinner in no time special...Figured what the heck.
THere were 10 guests there I sold 4 sets!!!! WOW I cannot believe it. $400+ from 4 guests!
THe show was a smidge under $900 when I left.

I think I sold 6 or 7 salad choppers incl the ones in the set.

Now for the QUESTION-
Since the guest special for June is 2 free rubs & 1 SB
What do I offer???

nancy

I am still going to offer the same set, then they get extra rubs to try extra flavors. If you want to sub the seasons best in the set, you could replace it with the citrus peeler, it is also $1 or a quikut paring knife and only have an extra 50C out pocket. Glad to hear it worked well for you, I have a show on the 13th, the first one I will be offering the set. I am hoping for good results too!

thats a good idea with the extra rubs. they can make so many meals!
I think I'll change it to the $98 special for June LOL :)

nancy

Can some one fill me in on the $99 special. I think I missed the initial post.

I want to know about the chocolate cake in the DCB. Where did that recipe come from and can you post it? How well does it work?

1. What is included in the $99 Dcb Set for June?

The $99 Dcb Set for June includes the Deep Covered Baker, the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Deep Dish Baker, the Deep Dish Lid, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.

2. Is the $99 Dcb Set for June dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the $99 Dcb Set for June are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the $99 Dcb Set for June in the oven?

Yes, all of the items in the $99 Dcb Set for June are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Are there any recipes included with the $99 Dcb Set for June?

Yes, the $99 Dcb Set for June comes with a recipe card for a delicious dish that can be made using the Deep Covered Baker.

5. How long will the $99 Dcb Set for June be available?

The $99 Dcb Set for June is only available for the month of June, while supplies last. So don't wait too long to purchase yours!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Usafwife10
  • teresah551393
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • PampMomof3