• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8 Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl for a Customer. Anyone Have an Extra on

In summary, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts and is dishwasher safe. However, it is not suitable for use on a stovetop and does not come with a lid. Other sizes, including 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart options, are also available in the stainless mixing bowl collection.
schel
8 Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl for a customer. Anyone have an extra on hand in your PC cupboard?

Let me know. Thanks!
Schel

Re: IsoI have the whole stainless mixing bowl set and rarely use it, I would be happy to sell you just the 8qt one! :)

It has been lightly used though.

Re: Iso
JennLizFran said:
I have the whole stainless mixing bowl set and rarely use it, I would be happy to sell you just the 8qt one! :)

It has been lightly used though.

I'll have to get back to you on this since it is a customer.
Thanks!

Re: Isoi would be interested in it if she does not want it

Re: IsoSounds good, I'll wait to hear back from Schel, but if she does not want it it's your Jimm! :)

Re: IsoI am so sorry everyone, I just realized (when I went to look up the original pricing) that the largest I have is 6 QT....I just assumed the big one in the set was 8 QT since I had never seen an 8 QT. So So So Sorry!!!

Re: Isothat ok i am still interested

Re: IsoOk! How about $15, plsu shipping? It should fit in a large flat rate priority box, which would be $14.95....so $30 total?

Re: Isothanks but i realized in april we can enhance our kits for 40% off so i can get the whole set for 50 so it would be silly for me to pay 30 for one but thanks anyway

Re: IsoThanks everyone, I found one NIB and this is what customer wants so thanks for your help fellow cheffers!
Schel

1. How big is the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl?

The 8 quart stainless mixing bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts, which is equivalent to 2 gallons or 32 cups.

2. Is the bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use this bowl on my stovetop?

No, this bowl is not designed to be used on a stovetop. It is made for mixing and food preparation purposes only.

4. Does the bowl come with a lid?

No, the 8 quart stainless mixing bowl does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a separate lid that is compatible with this bowl.

5. Are there any other sizes available?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes in our stainless mixing bowl collection, including 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kgrissom
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • cochef