• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Products? Check Out My Collection!

In summary, Nancy is selling a set of Nancy's Artwork Stamps for $25, which includes shipping to the Continental US. The stamps can be used for fundraisers, bridal showers, kitchen shows, and business opportunities. There are also other items for sale, such as a rectangular baker and mini serving spatula with strawberry border. Phone orders are welcome, and bringing a friend can result in a gift. The stamps are in new condition and can be saved under a silverware tray. The seller also has other Pampered Chef products for sale and is willing to sell all of them for $25.
LindaBastian
I have the following Nancy's Artwork Stamps for sale: $25 for all (includes shipping to Continental US only)

New!!!
Save this Receipt under your Silverware Tray! (shows silverware and a tray)

Contact me for: Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows & Business Opportunities! (shows a saucepan w/ lid)

This one doesn't say anything but has picture of TTA with lots of tools in it, the Round Stone and Rack, and a cut and seal

Used!

Bring in $100 in outside orders and you'll receive _______ (show rectangular baker and mini serving spatula with strawberry border)

Phone Orders Welcome! (shows chef hat and phone)

Bring a friend, and get a gift! (shows cut and seal, flour/sugar shaker and large nylon spatula)

Contact me for: Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows & Business Opportunities! (shows saucepan w/lid)

if you decide to split it up, I would be interested in the save the receipt. Thanks

Are these still available?

tiggercamo said:

I'm guessing probably not. That was more than four years ago.

tiggercamo said:

I might have a few of the stamps if you are interested!

I have all of these and a few more that I would be willing to sell! Got them and thought I would use them and have not. They are all new.

Save this Receipt under your Silverware Tray! (shows silverware and a tray)

Contact me for: Fund Raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows & Business Opportunities! (shows a saucepan w/ lid)

This one doesn't say anything but has picture of TTA with lots of tools in it, the Round Stone and Rack, and a cut and seal

Bring in $100 in outside orders and you'll receive _______ (show rectangular baker and mini serving spatula with strawberry border)

Phone Orders Welcome! (shows chef hat and phone)

2 Bring a friend, and get a gift! (shows cut and seal, flour/sugar shaker and large nylon spatula)

What's Cooking? The Pampered Chef (shows a sauce pan)

Thank you! (shows food chopper, stoneware loaf pan, mini spatula and round stone)

I would sell all of them for 25.00 also!

What is the "7 Nancy's Artwork Stamps Fs" set?

The "7 Nancy's Artwork Stamps Fs" set is a collection of 7 unique rubber stamps featuring hand-drawn artwork by artist Nancy. Each stamp is designed to add a personal and artistic touch to your cooking and baking projects.

What materials are the stamps made of?

The stamps in this set are made of high-quality rubber and mounted on durable wooden blocks for easy handling and long-lasting use.

Can I use these stamps on food items?

These stamps are not recommended for use on food items. They are designed for use on paper and other non-food surfaces, such as cardstock, fabric, and clay.

Do I need any special tools to use these stamps?

No, these stamps can be used with any standard ink pad. However, for best results, we recommend using water-based or pigment ink pads.

Are these stamps easy to clean?

Yes, these stamps can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or stamp cleaner. Make sure to clean them after each use to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LindaBastian
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenne
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brodys_mama
  • Candi_f