• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% off for 6 Months and Boost Your Bookings Now!

In summary, the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion is a limited-time offer for new customers of Pampered Chef to receive a 60% discount on their purchases for the first 6 months of their membership. To qualify, one must sign up for a membership and the discount will automatically be applied. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and has a maximum savings limit of $500. After the 6-month period, regular membership prices will apply.
Kenzie09
I created this to help with my bookings for the upcoming months, thought maybe some of you could benefit from it.

Attachments

• booking6.doc
    266.5 KB · Views: 777
I like that idea!!!!

1. What is the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion?

The "60% off for 6 Months" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can receive a 60% discount on their purchases for the first 6 months of their membership with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I qualify for the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new customer and sign up for a membership with Pampered Chef. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchases for the first 6 months of your membership.

3. Can I combine the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for new customers.

4. Will the "60% off for 6 Months" discount continue after the 6 months are over?

No, the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion is only valid for the first 6 months of your membership with Pampered Chef. After that, the regular membership prices will apply.

5. Is there a limit on how much I can save with the "60% off for 6 Months" promotion?

The "60% off for 6 Months" promotion has a maximum savings limit of $500. This means that you can save up to $500 during the 6-month period. After that, the regular membership prices will apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies