• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

6 Years in This Business and I Finally Ordered From Vistaprint!

In summary, Vistaprint is an online printing company that offers customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, and apparel. It took the individual 6 years to order from Vistaprint due to hesitation, but after hearing positive reviews, they decided to give it a try. They ordered business cards, flyers, and promotional pens and were impressed with the wide range of customization options. The overall experience with Vistaprint was great, with a simple ordering process, on-time delivery, and high quality products. In comparison to other printing companies, Vistaprint offers more customization options, better pricing, and excellent customer service.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Here are my little creations. I am uber excited and just wish they would get here already!!

Attachments

• recruit invite.jpeg
    recruit invite.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Bday.jpeg
    Bday.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,227
  • biz card vp.jpeg
    biz card vp.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:
Hope you get some great business using them!

Great idea! Who will you be sending the orange post card to?

Lilamyw3 said:
Great idea! Who will you be sending the orange post card to?
The orange card and the $20 card are business card size. The orange one will be my regular business cards (the back has a simple recipe, a line about joining my team and I love referrals). The $20 one I will pass out to people that I talk to about the biz opportunity and leave with my tip at restaurants and such.

I love the idea of leaving a business card with your tip at restaurants... Fantastic!

How did you put a recipe on the back? I am trying to creat some and I like that idea, but I cant figure out how to put on a recipe? Thanks

1. What is Vistaprint?

Vistaprint is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, marketing materials, apparel, and more.

2. Why did it take you 6 years to order from Vistaprint?

I have been using other printing companies in the past and was hesitant to switch to a new one. However, after hearing positive reviews from friends and colleagues, I decided to give Vistaprint a try.

3. What products did you order from Vistaprint?

I ordered business cards, flyers, and promotional pens from Vistaprint. I was impressed with their wide range of customizable options for each product.

4. How was your experience with Vistaprint?

I had a great experience with Vistaprint. The ordering process was simple and the products were delivered on time. The quality of the products exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

5. How does Vistaprint compare to other printing companies?

In my personal experience, Vistaprint offers more customization options and has better pricing compared to other printing companies I have used in the past. Their customer service was also top-notch and I was very satisfied with the overall experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • chefann