• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Joy of Organized Shopping with Order Forms by Prof. Family Skillet

In summary, "Discover the Joy of Organized Shopping with Order Forms by Prof. Family Skillet" is a complimentary workshop offered by Pampered Chef to help customers efficiently and effectively use order forms for meal planning and shopping. This workshop can benefit individuals of all levels of experience by teaching them time and money-saving techniques and helpful tips for meal preparation. No prior knowledge or experience is required to attend, and registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. Spaces are limited, so early registration is recommended.
pelamm
"I need lots of order forms!"

Yes, actually heard this from an acquaintance who knows EXACTLY what she wants (Prof. Family Skillet half price) because she has a lot of other things! I didn't even know she was this much into PC products!

Here's to a great May!

Paula in TN

How about...."I want to book a show!"

Or..."I want to be a consultant!"

I'm a director. "I have 2 more new recruits!" (From my downline).

CONGRATS on the 2 new consultants! That is AWESOME! How many in your downline now?

how about "I want to start my business!"
that would be awesome to hear!! :D

How about "Can you demo for 50 people?'

I have atleast 10 outside orders!!

Or...I only have $200 in outside orders, but I have SO MANY more to get! (I got that one last night!!..show's Saturday)

Not 6 words, but it is 6 syllables.....

WHEN CAN I GET STARTED?

What is "Discover the Joy of Organized Shopping with Order Forms by Prof. Family Skillet"?

"Discover the Joy of Organized Shopping with Order Forms by Prof. Family Skillet" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef to help customers learn how to efficiently and effectively use order forms to plan their shopping and meal preparation.

How can this workshop benefit me?

This workshop can benefit you by teaching you how to save time and money through organized and efficient shopping. You will also learn helpful tips for meal planning and preparation, making your cooking experience more enjoyable.

Do I need to have any prior knowledge or experience to attend this workshop?

No, this workshop is designed for all levels of experience. Whether you are a seasoned cook or just starting out, you will find valuable information and tips to improve your shopping and meal planning process.

Is there a cost to attend this workshop?

There is no cost to attend this workshop. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to our valued customers.

How do I sign up for this workshop?

You can sign up for this workshop by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the events section on our website. Spaces are limited, so make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • grainsmommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies