• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

6 or 12 Month Subscription? Which Would You Do?

In summary, the tax return is dwindling quickly, and unless something changes soon, it looks like I'll have to let my PWS go. It's been nice to have it, but it hasn't really paid for itself in a while.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Between car repair, some badly needed used furniture and long overdue clothing purchases, my tax return is dwindling quickly. There's barely enough left after city taxes and car tags to cover conference ... if I even decide to go!

For the last couple of years or so PC has been taking $54 out of my account for my PWS subscription ... and that was kind of a stretch for me. Right now, however, I have enough in there to cover a year's worth, and it seems like it might be better in the long run to cough up the extra $42. That way I won't have to worry about it again until next year at tax return time. It always seems to be quite a stretch in September.

But while it has been nice to have, it hasn't come close to paying for itself in quite a while. My business has gone downhill in recent months and right now it's a struggle to stay active. There is a chance that if things aren't better in the months ahead, I might let the PWS go, or maybe even hang up the apron.

Do you think it's worth it to stay committed to the PWS for a full year?

I'm doing every 6 months, even though I have no plans to drop my PWS. I should probably switch to the annual, but I just haven't, don't really know why.

Unless you are seriously contemplating hanging up your apron (which I hope you don't do), go for the 12 months if you can.

As far as paying for itself, listen to the Improve Your PWS Results audio on CC, it has some great tips.

Thanks for the tips!No, I'm not SERIOUSLY thinking of hanging it up .... just don't know what can happen between now and next year. When I think about it, the savings makes it worth it. $12 extra for 2 years=at least two months extra in PWS.Now that I have a car stereo, I can start downloading those audio things from CC again ...

1. What is included in the 6 or 12 month subscription?

The 6 or 12 month subscription includes a monthly delivery of new and innovative kitchen tools, recipes, and exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the 6 or 12 month subscription cost?

The cost of the subscription varies depending on the length of the subscription and any current promotions. Please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the current pricing.

3. Can I choose the items I receive in each monthly delivery?

No, the items in each monthly delivery are chosen by our team of experts to ensure a variety of useful and high-quality products for our subscribers.

4. Is the subscription automatically renewed after 6 or 12 months?

Yes, the subscription will automatically renew at the end of the chosen subscription period. However, you can choose to cancel the subscription at any time before the renewal date.

5. Can I gift a 6 or 12 month subscription to someone?

Yes, you can gift a subscription to someone by providing their name and email address at the time of purchase. They will receive an email notification with instructions on how to redeem the subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies