1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings 6 mth for past host??

1. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Advanced Member Gold Member

When the 6 month's time-frame comes into play, is it based on the date of the show or the date it was actually submitted?

2. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

It's the show date. I had to actually back date a show a few days once because of this. Now, I am very mindful of the dates, so I only did it once! HTH!!

Aug 18, 2009
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I am thinking the show date does not matter. It is by the end of the 6th-month after the month the show was held.

For example, if my host has a show in May, the 6-months that a show has to be held for her to get the past host special would be: June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov.
    And, I thought as long as the new host HAS a November Show, and even if it closes in December, it is OK.

I might be mistaken, but this is how I have counted.

Aug 18, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

OK, here the info from the bottom of the Host Special for August:

The past host from whom the August Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Feb. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive...

From reading that, I am assuming I could have had a Feb 7th host get a friend to book an August 28th show and still get the past host benefit.

Aug 18, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Yes, Kathleen, that's right.

It's based on the show date. Since it goes until the end of the sixth month, the only time that's an issue is when a show is submitted the next month. For instance, I have one host from July whose show closed and was submitted in August. The booking benefit is only good for her through January (sixth month from show), not February (sixth month from submission).

Aug 18, 2009
Have something to add?