• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the 6-Month Timeframe for Past Hosting | Submission vs. Show Date

In summary, the 6-month timeframe for past hostings refers to the period in which a host can submit their show orders and receive credit towards free and discounted products. This timeframe starts from the date of the show and ends 6 months after that date. Unfortunately, orders submitted after this period will not be eligible for host rewards. If a host is unable to submit their orders on time due to unforeseen circumstances, they can contact their Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance. Orders from multiple past hostings can be combined within the 6-month timeframe to reach higher host rewards. However, the 6-month timeframe only applies to orders for free and discounted products, while other host rewards may have different timeframes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
When the 6 month's time-frame comes into play, is it based on the date of the show or the date it was actually submitted?

It's the show date. I had to actually back date a show a few days once because of this. Now, I am very mindful of the dates, so I only did it once! HTH!!

I am thinking the show date does not matter. It is by the end of the 6th-month after the month the show was held.

For example, if my host has a show in May, the 6-months that a show has to be held for her to get the past host special would be: June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov.
And, I thought as long as the new host HAS a November Show, and even if it closes in December, it is OK.

I might be mistaken, but this is how I have counted.

OK, here the info from the bottom of the Host Special for August:

The past host from whom the August Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Feb. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive...

From reading that, I am assuming I could have had a Feb 7th host get a friend to book an August 28th show and still get the past host benefit.

Yes, Kathleen, that's right.

It's based on the show date. Since it goes until the end of the sixth month, the only time that's an issue is when a show is submitted the next month. For instance, I have one host from July whose show closed and was submitted in August. The booking benefit is only good for her through January (sixth month from show), not February (sixth month from submission).

1. What is the 6-month timeframe for past hostings?

The 6-month timeframe for past hostings refers to the time period in which a host can submit their show orders and receive credit towards free and discounted products. This timeframe starts from the date of the show and ends 6 months after that date.

2. Can I still submit my show orders after the 6-month timeframe?

Unfortunately, no. The 6-month timeframe is strictly enforced and orders submitted after this period will not be eligible for host rewards.

3. What if my show date falls within the 6-month timeframe, but I am unable to submit my orders on time?

In this case, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we will do our best to help you submit your orders and receive your host rewards.

4. Can I combine orders from multiple past hostings within the 6-month timeframe?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple past hostings as long as they fall within the 6-month timeframe. This can help you reach higher host rewards and maximize your free and discounted products.

5. Is the 6-month timeframe the same for all host rewards?

No, the 6-month timeframe only applies to orders submitted for free and discounted products. Other host rewards, such as booking bonuses and half-price items, may have different timeframes. Please refer to your host rewards information for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • Intrepid_Chef