• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy

In summary, the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy" is a customizable promotional flyer for Pampered Chef products that includes a list of shows for the next six months, along with corresponding product specials and host benefits. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or checking the website, and it can be customized with permission. It also includes tips for hosting a successful show and information on how to book a show with a consultant. It can be shared with potential customers with permission from the consultant.
JDooley
A while back someone posted a flyer with 6 months of shows in Pdf that i can not update. Does anyone still have this or have an updated copy
thanks
Jessica

JDooley said:
A while back someone posted a flyer with 6 months of shows in Pdf that i can not update. Does anyone still have this or have an updated copy
thanks
Jessica

If you have it in the pdf version I can convert it for you

I have it on my other computer and it is at home :( Thanks!
it is very similar to the DYLAB...

1. What is the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy"?

The "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy" is a promotional flyer that includes six months' worth of shows for Pampered Chef products. It is designed to help consultants plan and promote their upcoming shows.

2. How do I obtain an updated copy of the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy"?

You can obtain an updated copy of the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking the "Consultant's Corner" section on the Pampered Chef website. The flyer may also be available at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

3. Can I customize the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy" for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your own contact information or branding. However, please be sure to follow the Pampered Chef branding guidelines and obtain permission before making any significant changes.

4. What information is included in the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy"?

The flyer includes a list of shows for the next six months, along with the corresponding product specials and host benefits for each show. It also includes tips for hosting a successful show and information on how to book a show with a consultant.

5. Can I share the "Lost Flyer: 6 Months of Shows - Need Updated Copy" with potential customers?

Yes, you can share the flyer with potential customers to promote upcoming shows and specials. However, please be sure to obtain permission from your Pampered Chef consultant before distributing it to a large group of people or posting it online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg