• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Maximizing Sales: Understanding Inactive Consultants & Re-Enrollment

In summary, an inactive consultant is one who has not met the minimum sales requirement for the past six months or has not submitted any sales in the past three consecutive months. Inactive consultants are not eligible to earn commission until they become active again. To become an active consultant, you must meet the minimum sales requirement for the past six months or submit a minimum of $200 in sales in one month. If you do not become active again within three months, you will be automatically terminated from the company. However, you can re-enroll as a consultant after being terminated, but you will need to go through the enrollment process again and pay the enrollment fee.
Kelly8
when consultant connection has a consultant listed under "pending 6 months" under inactive consultants, then that means that the current month is their last month to get in sales, correct? For example, I have a girl listed under it now. So if she doesn't submit by April 30th, then she would have to repurchase a kit, correct?

I'd call Career Solutions just to be sure.

I would love to right now but I can't cuz I'm at work. Thanks though!

Kelly8 said:
when consultant connection has a consultant listed under "pending 6 months" under inactive consultants, then that means that the current month is their last month to get in sales, correct? For example, I have a girl listed under it now. So if she doesn't submit by April 30th, then she would have to repurchase a kit, correct?

Yes that is correct. She must submit $150 commissionable by April 30.

Thank you!

I had that posted for a Consultant and when she called they told her that she was inactive with 6 months of inactivity and would have to completely resubmit an agreement.

Yes, do get word from HO. I had someone miss the deadline by days. It was a shame.

1. What is considered an inactive consultant?

An inactive consultant is one who has not met the minimum sales requirement for the past six months or has not submitted any sales in the past three consecutive months.

2. Can an inactive consultant still earn commission?

No, inactive consultants are not eligible to earn commission until they become active again.

3. How can I become an active consultant again?

To become an active consultant, you must meet the minimum sales requirement for the past six months or submit a minimum of $200 in sales in one month.

4. What happens if I do not become active again within a certain time frame?

If you do not become active again within three months, you will be automatically terminated from the company.

5. Can I re-enroll as a consultant after being terminated?

Yes, you can re-enroll as a consultant after being terminated. However, you will need to go through the enrollment process again and pay the enrollment fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefkathy