• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Benefits: 6 Months of Booking Benefits

In summary, the 6 Month Booking Benefit is a program that rewards loyal hostesses of Pampered Chef who book a party within 6 months of their previous one. To qualify, the hostess must have hosted a party within the last 6 months and book another one within that timeframe. The rewards and perks vary based on the party's total sales and can include free products, discounts, and additional points towards the hostess rewards program. The 6 Month Booking Benefit can be combined with other hostess rewards, and to redeem the rewards, the hostess must contact their Pampered Chef consultant and book a party within 6 months of their previous one.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I know this has been asked before (uh, maybe by me:blushing: ),

The six month booking benefit extends six full calendar months from the date of the original show? So if a show was 1 March, the benefit extends thru September?

thanks

Yes you are right! And through Oct. 31 the booking benefit could be from a host that had a show April 1 and on. On the bottom of each monthly host flyer to the dates are listed.

Thanks...I tried finding the answer under 'Policies and Procedures'...silly me!:eek:

I couldn't find it there either. I always like to find evidence before answering, and I found it at the bottom on the page.

for asking! Yes, the six month booking benefit does extend six full calendar months from the date of the original show. So for example, if your show was on March 1st, the benefit would extend through the end of September. This is a great benefit for our hosts and I'm happy to clarify any other questions you may have about it. Happy cooking!

1. What is the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

The 6 Month Booking Benefit is a program offered by Pampered Chef for our hostesses who book a party within 6 months of their previous party. It allows them to earn additional rewards and perks as a thank you for being a loyal hostess.

2. How do I qualify for the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

To qualify for the 6 Month Booking Benefit, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the last 6 months and book another party within that time frame. This can be done through an in-person party, a virtual party, or an online party.

3. What are the rewards and perks for the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

The rewards and perks for the 6 Month Booking Benefit vary depending on the total sales of your party. They can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive hostess specials. You will also earn additional points towards our hostess rewards program.

4. Can I combine the 6 Month Booking Benefit with other hostess rewards?

Yes, the 6 Month Booking Benefit can be combined with our other hostess rewards programs. This means you can earn even more free products and discounts by booking within 6 months of your previous party.

5. How do I redeem my 6 Month Booking Benefit rewards?

To redeem your 6 Month Booking Benefit rewards, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to book a party within 6 months of your previous one. They will help you choose the best date and format for your party and ensure you receive all of your rewards and perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • PamperedChefDude