• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!

In summary, "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have achieved $5,000 or more in sales within one month. To qualify, consultants must have $5,000 or more in sales within one month, and this can be a combination of online and in-person sales. Achieving this milestone comes with benefits such as recognition and celebration within the Pampered Chef community, a special badge on the consultant website, and the opportunity to share success stories with other consultants. Consultants can achieve "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" multiple times, with each achievement being recognized and celebrated. There is no time limit to achieve this goal, and it can
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I know this may not be a lot to most of you but I finally reached my $5K in sales. Which I think is great since I only do about 1 show a month. Yay me!!

Congrats to you!

I just received notification last week that, I too, reached $5,000 in sales. It only took me a year to do it, as I only do 1 to 2 shows per month.

Congratulations! That's great. Yay, you! One of the things I love about PC is that we get to set our own goals.

I just received my email this week as well. I started back in February and had a very slow summer. Congrats to us!

You got an e-mail when you reached 5K? I didn't! I wonder if they send an e-mail now when you hit 10K because I am looking to do that some time early next year. My career sales are a little over $8,000.

Good job!
I am about $600 away and I started in June :)
I should get it in the next week with a show coming up :)

What is "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!"?

"Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have achieved $5,000 or more in sales within one month.

How do I qualify for "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!"?

To qualify for "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!", you must have $5,000 or more in sales within one month. This can be a combination of online and in-person sales.

What are the benefits of achieving "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!"?

Aside from the recognition and celebration within the Pampered Chef community, achieving "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" also comes with a special badge on your consultant website and the opportunity to share your success story with other consultants.

Can I achieve "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" multiple times?

Yes, you can achieve "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!" multiple times. Each time you reach $5,000 or more in sales within one month, you will be recognized and celebrated for your achievement.

Is there a time limit to achieve "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!"?

No, there is no time limit to achieve "Achievement Unlocked - $5K in Sales!". You can reach this goal at any time during your career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies