• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

500 Points for Attending Conference?

In summary, there is currently no live tracker for the PanORama points on the CC website. However, it is expected to be added soon as it has been in previous years. The points for attending conference may take a while to appear, but they should show up under the "redeem pan o rama points" tab under incentives. It's possible that the points have not been entered yet since the program just started today. It's also possible that they are still finalizing who gets the extra points. The deadline to submit 2 show submissions is September 5th, so it's possible that the points won't be posted until then. Some consultants have already noticed that the 500 points are available on their trackers, even though
pckelly
When will it show our 500 points for attending conference? I attended, but it isn't showing up on the website???

I can't even find the Pan O Rama tracking anywhere on CC yet. That's what we get the extra points for, not the trip incentive.

The tracker for PanORama is on the guest/host special screen.

Hopefully they will put a tracker online like they did last time (the Nat. Conf. points will show up there).

BethCooks4U said:
Hopefully they will put a tracker online like they did last time (the Nat. Conf. points will show up there).
The online "live" tracker like last time is what I was referring to. I'm sure they'll have one, but are busy with other updates today. :)

In the past I have found that points I earned from going to conference for trips always seem to take a while to appear. I know it is a different program but I am assuming (but you know that the does!) that since this program just started today that this has not been entered yet.

It's under the "redeem pan o rama points" under incentives and it has a box with sections for the points earned at conference, and sales etc. But they all have zeros. Maybe they just haven't posted the points yet!! Thanks

Ok- now I see it. I don't usually go to the main page for each red tab. :)

They're probably still finalizing who gets the extra points - matching up 2-show submissions with Conference lists.

And we have until the 5th to submit those 2 shows so they may not be posted until then and they can do one big database update.

Interesting, I just checked my tracker & it shows 500 pts available, but I don't think that I submitted my 2nd july show yet.....hmm!

I submitted a 1200+ show but haven't gotten the second show in yet and I see the 500 pts already too

Hi Jennifer

Hi Kathy :)....I can't wait until Sept 1 when I submit a show for myself to get some cookware...and then I will have enough points to get the SS 12" skillet for FREE!!

I will have to check that out on CC.

Just checked! Mines there.

*sigh* If only the $685 in cookware from my last show counted! Oh well!

I checked and mine are there too. I have only submitted one July show and have not submitted second yet.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just checked! Mines there.

*sigh* If only the $685 in cookware from my last show counted! Oh well!

*sigh* so sorry! I was lucky in that my catalog show ordered $230 in cookware at half price, and I was able to get them to put it in as august instead of july... of course that was after I saw the cookware added to their order...

You go Jennifer

jenniferknapp said:
*sigh* so sorry! I was lucky in that my catalog show ordered $230 in cookware at half price, and I was able to get them to put it in as august instead of july... of course that was after I saw the cookware added to their order...

Great for you Jen....When I saw that I didn't need my catty show for July (already had my 3000.00:D )& especially when she told my her 1/2 priced item would be the cookware!!:eek: ...I asked her if we could submit it as an Aug. show & that I had an extra Salad Spinner that she could have;) she said NO PROBLEM!!!!:cool: Thanks Pampered Chef, I'm 130 points shy of getting the 12in covered skillet!!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Great for you Jen....When I saw that I didn't need my catty show for July (already had my 3000.00:D )& especially when she told my her 1/2 priced item would be the cookware!!:eek: ...I asked her if we could submit it as an Aug. show & that I had an extra Salad Spinner that she could have;) she said NO PROBLEM!!!!:cool: Thanks Pampered Chef, I'm 130 points shy of getting the 12in covered skillet!!!:D :D :D

Great job!!!

I just checked and I have 500 points showing.

I wonder why they didn't make this promotion available as of July 1st. The last time they did the Pan-O-Rama it started before Leadership which was when it was announced. I have a couple orders of cookware (the HP Grillpan combo was just submitted). I so wanted to change it to an August show but really needed the money now!

1. What is the purpose of earning 500 points for attending conference?

Earning 500 points for attending conference is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to track their attendance at our annual conference, which is a valuable opportunity for training, networking, and learning about new products and business strategies.

2. How can I earn 500 points for attending conference?

To earn 500 points for attending conference, you must register and attend our annual conference. Points are automatically added to your account after you check in at the event.

3. Can I earn 500 points for attending conference more than once?

No, 500 points for attending conference can only be earned once per year, at our annual conference. However, you can continue to attend conference each year to stay updated on the latest Pampered Chef news and earn additional points for other activities.

4. What can I use my 500 points for attending conference for?

The 500 points for attending conference can be redeemed for various rewards, such as products, business tools, or discounts on conference registration for the following year.

5. How long do I have to redeem my 500 points for attending conference?

You have one year from the date of earning the points to redeem them. After that, they will expire and cannot be used towards rewards or benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefa
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
FTurner90
  • Karen Deadrick
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • loreo