• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Win $50 for Registering? Find Out Now!

Aww, someone loves you enough to put your name up in lights? Wonder who it could have been . . .:love::love:
ChefMary412
Has anyone been notified that they won the $50 for registering? It seems as thought it should have been picked yesterday. Just wondering, as I cannot find it on CC.

:love:haha... just re-read and saw that winners would be notified Tues. of that week. I just get excited whenever we have an incentive. heheh

Me too Mary! Hope we win:)

Me three! Mary, when are you leaving?

I am leaving Sunday night on that flight out of Boston on Southwest. I think it leaves at 4:30? how about you?

I'm leaving Monday morning on Jet Blue. Is Joanne your ED?

yes. She is.

Well then we'll have to finally say hello at the team time...

The PC NewsWire is on CC with a link to the winners.

Congrats to Dina Atnip and Becky D and any others I didn't recognize. Don't spend it all in one place ;)

Becca_in_MD said:
The PC NewsWire is on CC with a link to the winners. Congrats to Dina Atnip and Becky D and any others I didn't recognize. Don't spend it all in one place ;)
Seriously? I need to go check and see if it's MEEEE!YIPPEEEE! It's ME! I Won! This is going to be the best Conference EVER!

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
YIPPEEEE! It's ME! I Won! This is going to be the best Conference EVER!

I know!! Glad you won!

ChefBeckyD said:
Seriously? I need to go check and see if it's MEEEE!

YIPPEEEE! It's ME! I Won! This is going to be the best Conference EVER!

CONGRATS! I just tell myself that we have MANY more weeks for hopefully getting chosen LOL

darlinclem said:
CONGRATS! I just tell myself that we have MANY more weeks for hopefully getting chosen LOL

That's right! You can still win!

Becca_in_MD said:
I know!! Glad you won!

LOL - Thanks! I never win anything, so I just didn't believe it until I actually saw it myself!:D:p:p

Great Becky!! Congrats!

I won and did not even know til someone on fb let me know no email to let me know.

Congratulations Becky and Dina!

Dina Atnip said:
I won and did not even know til someone on fb let me know no email to let me know.

Aww, someone loves you enough to put your name up in lights? Wonder who it could have been . . .:love::love:

What is the "$50 to Win for Registering" promotion?

The "$50 to Win for Registering" promotion is an opportunity for new customers to earn a $50 credit towards their first purchase with Pampered Chef. Simply register as a new customer and make a qualifying purchase to receive the credit.

How can I register for this promotion?

To register for the "$50 to Win for Registering" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "register" button. You will be prompted to enter your personal information and create an account.

What are the qualifications for receiving the $50 credit?

In order to receive the $50 credit, you must be a new customer and make a qualifying purchase of $50 or more. This can be any product or combination of products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Can I combine the $50 credit with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the $50 credit cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for your first purchase with Pampered Chef and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

How long is the $50 credit valid for?

The $50 credit is valid for 60 days from the date of registration. This means you have 60 days to make a qualifying purchase and redeem your credit. After 60 days, the credit will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies