• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Conference: 50 Days until Wave 1 Gets the Inside Scoop!

In summary, Countdown to Conference is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to prepare and excite Wave 1 consultants for their annual conference, which starts 50 days before the conference and typically takes place in the summer. All Wave 1 consultants are automatically enrolled and will receive daily emails with exclusive content, challenges, and prizes. The content will include behind-the-scenes looks at conference preparations, sneak peeks of new products, and tips and tricks for the conference. Participants can win daily prizes by completing challenges and engaging with the content, and will also receive a special gift at the start of the conference as a thank you for participating.
lacychef
Hey all, I just had to go look at my calendar & count. Only 50 days & counting till conference:) I can't wait!!! And of course, being wave 1, we get to hear it all first! (not to brag or anything;) )

I'm with you there..I can't wait until confrence and am so glad that i'm in wave 1!!

Yeah, but you also have to hold it in and not talk about it (for those of us on here) for longer!!

soonerchef said:
Yeah, but you also have to hold it in and not talk about it (for those of us on here) for longer!!
That's true Andrea! I take it you're not in wave 1? That is the hard part, keeping in all that new info!

I am in wave 2...last year I was in wave 3. I was just playing around and having a little fun (just cause I am jealous that you get to see the stuff before me!;) ).

:D :D

1. What is Countdown to Conference?

Countdown to Conference is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to get our Wave 1 consultants excited and prepared for our annual conference.

2. When does Countdown to Conference start?

Countdown to Conference starts 50 days before our annual conference, which is typically held in the summer.

3. How can I participate in Countdown to Conference?

All Wave 1 consultants are automatically enrolled in Countdown to Conference. You will receive daily emails with exclusive content, challenges, and prizes to get you ready for conference.

4. What kind of content can I expect from Countdown to Conference?

Countdown to Conference will feature behind-the-scenes looks at conference preparations, sneak peeks of new products, and tips and tricks to make the most out of your conference experience.

5. Are there any prizes for participating in Countdown to Conference?

Yes! We will be giving away prizes daily to participants who complete challenges and engage with the content. Plus, all participants will receive a special gift at the start of conference as a thank you for participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views