• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a 50/50 Raffle Fundraiser?

In summary, you could do a 50/50 fundraiser where the organization earns $250 for every $10 ticket sold. You could also do a shopping spree for every certain amount sold.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have any info on doing a 50/50 fundraiser? I have a couple of people who are interested in fundraisers,but their not really on board with the "normal" way of doing a PC fundraiser.

Thanks

The way I understand it is that you offer, say, up to a $250 shopping spree. The tickets are $10 each. $5 goes straight to the organization and the other $5 goes to the shopping spree. Once you have sold 50 tickets (50 at $10 = $500) then you draw for a shopping spree. That way you have something concrete to advertise and you also can do more than one if the ticket sales are huge. Is this what you meant?

Yes. So say we did a $1000 in sales, woule we split the winnings? Say, 5 $100 shopping sprees. would that work. Would i just put it in as a show?

I think you could play it an actual 50/50 no mater how much you sale. Or you could a shopping spree for every certan amount sold. I have presented this to an organization with letting them make that choice. I have some info typed up that i post on here somawhere. I call it "Split the Pot" You could do a search and probably find it. I would just post it again but it is on my work computer.

You could enter it as a show under your name and take the FPV. Or you could enter it as a Fundraiser and the organization would earn an additional 15%.

I would start with a $150 shopping spree so you could make sure that it would go in as a show. Have a start and end date scheduled. Give incentives for the raffle ticket sellers to keep selling throughout the time period. Each time you hit $300 in ticket sales, you have a shopping spree. Don't draw the shopping sprees until the time is up otherwise you give those who bought first an unfair chance. Although...that might be a selling point. As soon as we sell 30 tickets we will draw for a shopping spree. Do you want to be one in 30 or one in 300? Hmmmm....

See Ida I told you I read it on here somewhere. I am not loosing my mind even though I really think so. Only 14 days left!

I had thought about on mine suggesting to draw one winner per $500 in ticket sales. Drawing them all at the end. I would print that on the tickets. I would sale tickets for a month. The committee I presented my idea to will not do anything until the next school year, but I have my foot in the door and plan to stay in touch with them. The lady really liked that they would not have to delivery anything!

Thanks, for the ideas and I'll be looking up that post.

Thanks for the idea! I talked to the cheerleading coach at school and they may do it!

1. What is a 50/50 raffle fundraiser?

A 50/50 raffle fundraiser is a type of fundraising event where participants purchase raffle tickets and half of the proceeds go towards the designated cause, while the other half goes to the winner of the raffle.

2. How do I participate in a 50/50 raffle fundraiser?

To participate in a 50/50 raffle fundraiser, you can purchase raffle tickets from the designated sellers or at the event itself. Each ticket purchased increases your chances of winning the raffle prize.

3. What types of events are suitable for a 50/50 raffle fundraiser?

50/50 raffle fundraisers can be held at a variety of events, such as school fairs, charity events, sporting events, or community gatherings. Any event that draws a large crowd and has a designated cause can benefit from a 50/50 raffle fundraiser.

4. Can I donate my raffle winnings back to the cause?

Yes, many participants choose to donate their raffle winnings back to the cause or split the winnings with the designated cause. This is a great way to show your support and contribute even more to the cause.

5. Are there any legal requirements for hosting a 50/50 raffle fundraiser?

The legal requirements for a 50/50 raffle fundraiser may vary depending on your state or country. It is always best to check with your local authorities or consult with a legal professional to ensure that all necessary permits and licenses are obtained before hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debswork
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Niki Kate