• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fellow Consultant Hits $1000 Sales in 1st 50/50 Club Use

In summary, the 50/50 Club is an achievement program for new Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for reaching $1000 in sales within their first 50 days. To qualify, consultants must achieve $1000 in sales through online sales, parties, or a combination of both. Being in the 50/50 Club comes with benefits such as a special badge, a congratulatory email from the CEO, and a $50 credit towards products. Members still earn commission on their sales, with the $50 credit being an additional bonus. Progress towards the 50/50 Club can be tracked on the consultant website.
Jennie4PC
I just have to tell you that a fellow consultant started the 50/50 club from a tape she borrowed from my director and the 1st time she ever used it she had over 1000 in sales before she left her house.

What's the 50/50 club? Sounds like something I need to look into. :D

the 50/50 club is 50 squares on a card board or piece of paper and when someone spends $50 they get to put thier name anywhere on the board then when all 50 squares are filled you draw a number and the winner gets a 50 dollar gift from you weather it is a straight out 50 dollar gift certificate or 2 25 dollar gift certificates redeemable at different times. I now there is a copy on here somewhere.

Also for every 50 they spend they get a square
EX 50= 1 square
100= 2 squares
150= 3 squares

Last edited:
Here is what I found...I found this somewhere on this site. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 50 50 Club.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 621
Thank you!! :D

does it workI understand the whole idea, but is it worth it? Does it pay off?
I would be willing to try it.

Thanks

What is the 50/50 Club?

The 50/50 Club is an achievement program for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for reaching $1000 in sales within their first 50 days of joining the company.

How do I qualify for the 50/50 Club?

To qualify for the 50/50 Club, you must be a new consultant and achieve $1000 in sales within your first 50 days with Pampered Chef. This can be done through online sales, parties, or a combination of both.

What are the benefits of being in the 50/50 Club?

Being in the 50/50 Club comes with many benefits, including a special badge on your consultant website, a congratulatory email from the company's CEO, and a $50 credit towards Pampered Chef products.

Can I still earn commission on my sales as a member of the 50/50 Club?

Yes, as a member of the 50/50 Club, you will still earn commission on your sales. The $50 credit is in addition to your regular commission earnings.

How can I track my progress towards the 50/50 Club?

You can track your progress towards the 50/50 Club on your consultant website. There is a special section that will show you how much time you have left and how much more you need to sell to reach the $1000 mark.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies