• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the 50,000 Career Lunch in Wave 1?

In summary, the conversation is about the person joining the other person at the $200,000 table this year, and the person's previous experiences with the Career Club.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Ok, who's there with me????

Congrats Andrea!!! This will be my first year also, I missed it last year and missed the 100000 table by just a bit this year! Excited to spend lunch with you :)

I will be at the $100k table.

brat!
Hey, you are at Nancy Jo's dinner right? ;)

How do you know if you qualify? I've got 82+ but haven't been notified of it??

How do I find out my career sales, since I noticed they aren't on our commission statement.

Koolotus said:
brat!
Hey, you are at Nancy Jo's dinner right? ;)

Yes, ma'am, I am.

flemings99 said:
How do you know if you qualify? I've got 82+ but haven't been notified of it??

it will be part of your conference schedule

DebbieJ said:
Yes, ma'am, I am.

good, see if you can find me!
I am sure I can find you :D

Koolotus said:
good, see if you can find me!
I am sure I can find you :D

you're going to be there too?

I'm moving up to the 200,000 table this year:)

christinaspc said:
How do I find out my career sales, since I noticed they aren't on our commission statement.

consultant connection, main page on of the buttons on the bottom. Sorry can't remember what it was called.

DebbieJ said:
it will be part of your conference schedule

Wasn't listed on my e-mail confirmation. Assume that I will be invited...not a big deal if I don't know until I'm there---do you have to wear something special?

Congrats Lacy on your Career Sales!

I will be joining you at the $200,000 table. I just reached 200K this past week. I am excited to move up right before conference:)

Wow! Congrats to all of you!!! I'm trying to think in terms of getting to the first initial $1250 - but you ladies rock! Quite inspiring.

Melissa

You will get there in time. I remember that feeling when I first started with PC. Time flies when you are having fun doing what you like and the sales just keep growing.

We will save you a seat at the $200K table for the near future. ;)

Thanks :blushing: I'm just finding sales to be much more difficult than I thought and today I officially had my first cancellation which was tough - it was a double party so it was 2 cancellations and they gave me a whole whopping one day notice (I have followed up with them all week long). I know I have read a lot that summer is tough and of course my luck - bad time to start.

I've always said that I can do anything I want except for stick to a diet and since I don't handle failure well - it may take me a while but I will get to that table b/c failure is not an option. By then you'll be at another one but I'll still take the seat you held for me. In the mean time, just keep it warm. :balloon:

I will be at the 100K for the first time!

DebbieJ said:
you're going to be there too?

I've been there the past 2 years. You will see me this year ...promise :)

I'll be at the 200,000 table, too! See you there!

Thanks Barb I will be at the 40K table if they have one for that .... which level do you start getting invited to the luncheon?

Koolotus said:
I've been there the past 2 years. You will see me this year ...promise :)

How do I not remember that? Maybe I'm thinking you go to Don's. :confused::confused:

DebbieJ said:
How do I not remember that? Maybe I'm thinking you go to Don's. :confused::confused:

I thought about it ;) He is not related to me business wise, upline is NJR, just not as close as you, I think I am like 4 down, so look under the table, I get your crumbs!
I don't think I have seen you at Dinner, just meet ups and around :)
We will see each other this year!

jbondr said:
Congrats Lacy on your Career Sales!

I will be joining you at the $200,000 table. I just reached 200K this past week. I am excited to move up right before conference:)

Thanks, & congrats to you too!

gaddischef said:
I'll be at the 200,000 table, too! See you there!
Yay Michelle! I figured you would be moving up too!

christinaspc said:
Thanks Barb I will be at the 40K table if they have one for that .... which level do you start getting invited to the luncheon?

Career Club starts at $50k... It took me several years to get to that point since I only sell PC parttime. 3 years ago, I only missed it by a little bit...

I will be at the $50k tables for the 3rd year. I will make to $100k either next year or the following...

1. What is the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1?

The 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1 is a program offered by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals kickstart their career with the company. It is the first step towards becoming a successful sales consultant, leader, and business owner with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I qualify for the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1?

To qualify for the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1, you must be a new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the past 90 days. You must also have a minimum of $500 in sales during your first 30 days and an additional $1,000 in sales during your second 30 days with the company.

3. What are the benefits of attending the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1?

Attending the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1 provides you with the opportunity to meet and network with other successful consultants, leaders, and executives within Pampered Chef. You will also gain valuable knowledge and insights on how to grow your business and achieve success with the company.

4. Is there a cost to attend the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1?

No, there is no cost to attend the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1. However, you must qualify and RSVP in advance to secure your spot at the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1?

Unfortunately, the 50,000 Career Lunch, Wave 1 is only open to qualified consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past 90 days. Guests are not allowed to attend this event. However, there will be other opportunities for your guests to learn more about Pampered Chef and its career opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thebowman
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies