• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Joining Me at the $50,000 Career Lunch Table?

In summary, Becky, Stacie, Rhonda, Ann and myself will be at the $50K table again this year. Jenni will be walking as AD.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone going to be there?

I should be. :)

I will be there and would love to meet up with you. Do you want to switch numbers so we can find each other?

StacieB said:
I will be there and would love to meet up with you. Do you want to switch numbers so we can find each other?

I PM'd you!

I'll be there too - Wave 2.

I am moving up to $100,000 this year. It was a goal I was reaching for and got it. It is a really nice lunch and you get a special gift too.

I'll be at the $50k table again.

So Becky, Stacie, Rhonda, Ann and myself. I met Ann at Leadership so it won't be hard to find her in the area. I PM'd Stacie my cell phone number. I don't get great reception in the main area at McCormmick but I do have text messaging.

So do they send you one of those "congratulations" emails or is it just something that goes in your packet. I attended Leadership in Jan but this is my first NC.
Thanks!

beckyjsmith said:
So do they send you one of those "congratulations" emails or is it just something that goes in your packet. I attended Leadership in Jan but this is my first NC.
Thanks!

It's in your packet. You get a slip of paper that tells you what classes you are in, what lunch you eat, etc.

Sniffle. sniffle... I can't be there this year! :( Have fun and Congrats on this huge milestone! :)

I will be there!!! I reached $50K this year. Whoo Hoo.

I am so bummed... 3k away from 50K... but get to walk as AD this year!

I will be at the 50K table again this year. Next year I AM moving up!

I sure hope I can meet up w/all of you:)!

Jenni- I will be walking as AD as well! Congrats!!

1. What is the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table"?

The "$50,000 Career Lunch Table" is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It is a chance for top-performing consultants to have a private lunch with the company's CEO and other high-level executives.

2. How do I qualify for the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table"?

To qualify for the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table", you must be one of the top 10 consultants in sales or sponsoring for the given month. You must also have a minimum of $50,000 in sales for the month to be eligible.

3. Can I bring a guest to the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table"?

No, this is an exclusive opportunity for top-performing consultants to have a one-on-one lunch with our executives. However, you can share your experience with your team and inspire them to strive for this goal as well.

4. What benefits do I get from attending the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table"?

Attending the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table" gives you the opportunity to network and gain insights from our top executives. You also receive a special gift and recognition for your hard work and dedication to your business.

5. How often does the "$50,000 Career Lunch Table" take place?

The "$50,000 Career Lunch Table" takes place every month for the top 10 consultants in sales and sponsoring. This is a recurring incentive program, so if you don't qualify one month, you can strive to achieve it in the next month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thebowman