• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Have 5 Years with PC Brought to My Life?

In summary, PC has been a great addition to her life and she is grateful for all the friends she has made through the business.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Well it's been a pretty rough year, business and personal wise but today is my 5th anniversary of signing with PC!! 5 years ago today I emailed a consultant I didn't even know because my sister said I should work with her. I had no clue about actually doing direct sales (had been to parties but was never interested in the business side), really had no reason that I wanted to sell besides it seemed like fun and something to do, wasn't even sure I would sign up just wanted to chat with a consultant. She called me that night and by the end of the phone call I signed up!!PC has brought so much to my life!
- I use to suffer from anxiety issues including panic attacks in certain situations. I really wasn't sure how I was going to get up in front of people and talk. I remember three days into the business there was a local consultant doing a live cooking demo for other consultants. I drove there with my stomach in knots the whole time, pretty sure I was going to lose my dinner! I almost turned around but was scared of telling my director that I didn't go. So I went and learned so much!- I paid off my credit cards. PC enabled me to pay large portions off at a time vs little portions that I could while still paying other bills.- I flew for the first time! I never wanted to fly, swore I never would. Then I promoted to TL right before the last leadership conference that was in Denver. I had always said I would go if I promoted but I really honestly never figured that would happen :rolleyes: So when I promoted my director reminded me that I said I would go. Because of the great friends I had made, they made me feel comfortable enough to fly out there! Because of this the next November I was able to fly to Florida with my sister and her family for vacation!! I would have never even gone with them had I not flown before. Any time they asked me to go on vacation with them that required flying I always turned them down. And I flew for my first PC trip this year. Okay I don't have a lot of flights under my belt but this is still pretty big to me.- The friends I've made are wonderful!! I've always had problems making friends (especially female ones because of family issues when I was little) but I've found everybody in the business so friendly and nice. There were a lot of PC friends there for me when I lost my mom this summer. Even some of the people no longer in the business are still great friends.There is way too many more to list but those are the bigs ones for me. Like I said this year has been really rough, I've had probably 60%+ of my shows cancel and not reschedule but I know this business is great and I have no plans on leaving any time soon. Still trying to make it work full time, that is my ultimate goal since losing my job this summer. Even if I have to go back to work I will keep working to make this my full time job because I refuse to get laid off AGAIN!Thank you to everybody here for all the great ideas, advice and encouragement through everything. I remember searching online for PC before I signed up to see what I could find. I found this website a couple months before I joined and watched and learned from you which helped me make my choice in joining. I love being able to get ideas from people all over the US and some in other peoples. Ideas that maybe I couldn't get any where else. Or even to just toss ideas around. :love::chef::balloon:

Last edited:
Yay! Congrats on your 5 years! It's been great getting to know you more through here and FB. What a touching personal story of all you've accomplished! Great job!

Happy Anniversary! My 5 years is fast approaching too (Jan '12). It has also been a roller coaster year (two) for me as well. I let life get in the way of working my business and then when I do work it, the cancellations are a big challenge! My goal is to make this work full time as well! I need to stop making excuses :(.

I love that the opportunity is sooooo much more than more income, or flexibility. It changes our lives in so many more ways!!!!!

Here's to many more years with The Pampered Chef! Good luck wadesgirl!

Congratulations!!! What a great story, you should send it to Pampered Chef. Also do you mind if I share it with my team? I won't without your permission!

Keep up the good work!!

Congratulations Allison! I loved meeting you at conferences. That's the biggest negative about not having them any more. You'll just have to come to leadership again! Here's wishing you much success in the future!!

Awesome! Congratulations!

Your story is great! Congratulations!

BethCooks4U said:
Congratulations Allison! I loved meeting you at conferences. That's the biggest negative about not having them any more. You'll just have to come to leadership again! Here's wishing you much success in the future!!

Holy cow this was from last November!

I am going to Denver this year - we will have to meet up!

Haha blame Greg. He revived it... But definitely! We must!

BethCooks4U said:
Haha blame Greg. He revived it... But definitely! We must!

Eh - it happens - almost on 6 years by now!

What is the significance of "5 Years in Business!" for Pampered Chef?

"5 Years in Business!" marks the milestone of Pampered Chef being in operation for 5 years. It is a celebration of our success and growth in the past 5 years.

What special promotions or offers can customers expect during "5 Years in Business!"?

During "5 Years in Business!", we will be offering special discounts, promotions, and limited edition products to our customers as a way to thank them for their support and loyalty.

Will there be any exclusive products released for "5 Years in Business!"?

Yes, we will be releasing exclusive products specifically for "5 Years in Business!" that will only be available for a limited time. These products will showcase our innovation and commitment to providing high-quality kitchen tools and products.

How can customers get involved in the "5 Years in Business!" celebration?

Customers can get involved in the celebration by attending virtual events, sharing their Pampered Chef experiences on social media using the hashtag #5YearsinBiz, and participating in special contests and giveaways.

What can we expect from Pampered Chef in the next 5 years?

In the next 5 years, Pampered Chef will continue to innovate and expand our product line, improve our customer experience, and give back to our community through our Pampered Chef Foundation. We are excited for what the future holds and look forward to celebrating many more milestones with our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefashleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Misty Shehan
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
3RingChef