• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate My 5 Year Anniversary with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Diane is planning to have a celebration for her 5 year anniversary with her past hosts. She is thinking of doing something special for them or even giving them a free cooking show.
pampchefrhondab
My 5 year anniversary w/PC is coming up in August!

I'm very proud of myself because I said when I first signed up that I would do this for at least 5 years to really give it a chance. I had never sold anything before so I knew it would take me a while to get the hang of it. I can say it does get easier with time and I'm so glad I have been involved w/PC!

Anyway, that's not the reason for this post. I need to build some business for the fall and really don't want to work and pay for a booth. I'm thinking of calling up all my past hosts thanking them for helping me in my business and asking them to help me celebrate my 5 year anniversary. My thoughts are to offer a special gift or even offer a free cooking show.

Any other ideas from all of you? I would appreciate it:)!

I'll think on your request but first:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could offer RUFTH Trivets.

Do you have a place where you could do a Mega Show? Call and invite all those past hosts to get 5 - 10 people to bring with them and have as many hosts as possible all come to one venue and do a cooking show, maybe incorporate something unexpected and funny to say thank you? And possibly do a challenge to all the hosts like the one with the highest sales wins a piece of cookware from you or something? That would encourage them to get loads of ourside orders too. Hmmm... I like this idea, maybe I'll have a 3 year anniversary party in August! :)

Wow Diane that's a good idea! My only concern would be having the time to spend w/each person at check-out to get more bookings. I'm going to think about it. Or what I could do is maybe offer a date for those who don't want to have a party in their home for the mega show. Maybe I could get even more this way!

Thanks!

I think that during host coaching you could talk with each host telling them that for the check out time you will have each hosts group come up together. That would keep you more sane and give you that personal time without feeling like 100 people were lined up. It would also keep things organized and separated for each host paperwork wise. You could set up a cute little "office" area that was more by itself and have a bit of privacy. I don't know but I think that would work. Just imagine doing one demo and having 5 or 10 shows! I think it's a super way to get past the "my house won't work for a show" excuse!

Great ideas. I'm going to think about where I could do it. My church is far for a lot of people. I seem to do most of my shows on the North end of Ft. Wayne or way south of Ft. Wayne. May have to set up two of them:)!

My 5 year is in August also. Congrats

Congratulations, both on the 5 years and on having a grand celebration.

My 5 yrs will be July 1!

I just realized that my 5th year with PC is this coming Wednesday, the 10th (date I signed)! Where did the time go????????

Congratulations to everyone!!!!!!

What are some popular gift ideas for a 5 year anniversary?

Some popular gift ideas for a 5 year anniversary include personalized kitchen utensils, cookware sets, baking dishes, and serving platters. You can also consider a gift card for a cooking class or a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Do you have any special promotions for 5 year anniversary celebrations?

Yes, we often have special promotions for 5 year anniversary celebrations. This may include discounts on select products or exclusive bundles specifically designed for anniversary gifts. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our current promotions.

Can I customize a product with a special message for my partner's 5 year anniversary?

Yes, we offer personalization services for select products. You can add a special message or your partner's name to items such as cutting boards, aprons, and wine glasses. Please note that there may be an additional fee for personalization.

What are some cooking tools or gadgets that are perfect for a 5 year anniversary?

Some cooking tools or gadgets that are perfect for a 5 year anniversary include a high-quality knife set, a programmable slow cooker, a stand mixer, or a pressure cooker. These items can help make cooking together more efficient and enjoyable.

Are there any recipes or meal ideas specifically for a 5 year anniversary celebration?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for a 5 year anniversary celebration. You can find them on our website under the "Anniversary" category or in our anniversary-themed cookbooks. Some popular options include a romantic dinner for two, a fancy brunch, or a homemade dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies