• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Qualify for November Shows? Excited to Sign Agreement Today!

In summary, you can sign the agreement today and our team will assist you with completing the necessary paperwork and answering any questions. After signing, you will become an official member of the Pampered Chef team and receive access to resources and training. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 per month, but you can cancel your agreement at any time. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, which covers the cost of your starter kit.
abaker1
Gold Member
I am just so excited I could burst at any moment!!!:D:D:D

I've got 2 qualified, and the other 3 already have their 4 shows on their calendars for November!! Cross your fingers for me that everything falls into place to qualify by Nov. 30th!!! :)

Annie, I am so excited for you- Help her get off to the best start possible- I have had several consultants in the last few years never qualify-- that is why it took me so long to promote.

Congratulations, Annie! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

That is awesome Annie

Woo Hoo!! Crossing my fingers for you Annie.

GReat job! I'm hoping to sign #4 Wednesday and I'm on the phone to talk to those who had thought about it in the past. I had a Dec. 1 goal to promote to Director. I have 2 qualified, one I just signed. # 3, #4 and #5 would all have to be qualified before Dec. 1 for me to get the $250 promotional bonus correct?

1. Can I sign the agreement today?

Yes, you can sign the agreement today. Our team is happy to help you complete the necessary paperwork and answer any questions you may have.

2. What happens after I sign the agreement?

After signing the agreement, you will officially become a member of the Pampered Chef team. You will receive access to our resources and training, and will be able to start selling our products right away.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 in retail sales per month. This ensures that our consultants are actively promoting and selling our products.

4. Can I cancel my agreement at any time?

Yes, you may cancel your agreement at any time. However, if you choose to rejoin in the future, you will need to go through the application process again.

5. Are there any fees associated with signing the agreement?

There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes essential tools and products to get your business started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cincychef