• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Normal to Have an Adjustment on Hold for Missing Order Items?

In summary, if you are missing items from your order, it could be due to stock availability or a packing error. You can still receive the missing items or get a refund by contacting customer service. The arrival time for missing items or processing time for a refund will vary. You will not have to pay for shipping again if the missing items are sent separately. To prevent missing items in the future, double-check your order confirmation and contact customer service if any issues arise.
Kimberlymmj
and I get an email saying adjustment on hold. Is this normal?

I'd call and find out why if I were you

adjustment is pending you mean? That is totally normal. You'll get an email confirmation soon.

I just received an order today for a host that I had shipped to my house. It is missing all kinds of items. They sent me two small micro cookers instead of the 2 large ones that were ordered so I did about 6 product adjustments. they just emailed me and said to give the two small micro cookers to the hostess for the inconvenience. I can't believe how bad this order was messed up. I am glad I had it shipped here this time.

Hi there! It's not uncommon to receive an email about an adjustment being put on hold. This usually means that there is a discrepancy or issue with the adjustment request and it needs to be looked into further. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more information and they can help resolve any concerns you may have. Thank you for being a valued consultant!

1. Why are there 5 items missing from my order?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the items were out of stock or on backorder at the time of your purchase. Another possibility is that there was a mistake during the packing process. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to rectify the situation.

2. Can I still receive the missing items or get a refund for them?

Yes, you can definitely still receive the missing items or get a refund for them. Please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in resolving the issue. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

3. How long will it take for the missing items to arrive or for my refund to be processed?

Depending on the availability of the items, it may take a few days to a few weeks for the missing items to arrive. If you choose to receive a refund, it may take a few days for the refund to be processed and for the funds to appear in your account. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

4. Will I have to pay for shipping again if the missing items are sent separately?

No, you will not have to pay for shipping again. We will cover the cost of shipping for any missing items that need to be sent separately. Our goal is to make sure you receive all of the items you ordered in a timely and cost-effective manner.

5. How can I prevent missing items from happening on future orders?

We strive to have a very low error rate, but mistakes can happen. To help prevent missing items from happening on future orders, we recommend double-checking your order confirmation email to make sure all items are listed. If you do receive an order with missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately so we can address the issue. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies