• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show

You could probably print out the blank version, then just add a label with your info on the bottom?That's what I wanted to do!Thanks so much.
spoiledchef
Can someone update the 5 for 5 challenge? It says kitchen show, and I tried updating it, but I can't figure out how to change it. If you can't do it, tell me how! Thanks.

BTW, this is the challenge for hosts to get $5 in FREE product for each square completed. Thanks.

Attachments

• take the 5 for 5 host challenge.doc
    297 KB · Views: 761
spoiledchef said:
Can someone update the 5 for 5 challenge? It says kitchen show, and I tried updating it, but I can't figure out how to change it. If you can't do it, tell me how! Thanks.

BTW, this is the challenge for hosts to get $5 in FREE product for each square completed. Thanks.
Looks like this was a picture pasted on a word doc. Nothing I can do to change it. I think you need a more professional program to do anything with it. If someone knows how to make changes in this kind of doc please let us know!

You could put a text box over what you want to change but it would be hard to match the font.

It's not so bad that it says Kitchen instead of Cooking so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Redone 5 for 5 flyerMy DH and wonderful "secretary" recreated this flyer, because I really liked it. It is now an actual Word document, so you can tweak it as necessary.

I will chase him around the desk later for all his hard work...:p

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5 for 5 mine.doc
    37 KB · Views: 532
Love It!!!

Is there any way you can post that without your info. I love the flyer I just can't delete your info. Thanks so much!!

Great.....Thanks NikkeD that is wonderful! Tell hubby great job, he deserves a raise I do believe!

Swirl said:
Thanks NikkeD that is wonderful! Tell hubby great job, he deserves a raise I do believe!

Does this mean I actually have to catch him???:p

Is there any way you can post that without your info. I love the flyer I just can't delete your info. Thanks so much!!

Do you have Word? Because you should be able to just type over my information. I always leave it on...I've gotten flyers before where I couldn't figure out where to put the information. I'll post it blank, but just thought I would check...

Thanks for the kuddos...I'll pass them along!

Attachments

• 5 for 5 mine blank.doc
    37 KB · Views: 516
Thanks so much. No I don't have word. Only word viewer, and I can't do anything except view and print them. I really appreciate you reposting it.

Awww this post just brought a smile to my face. I made up that 5 for 5 flyer AGES ago... I'm glad that people like it and it's still working for you. (I stopped using it because I want to stop giving things away out-of-pocket for awhile....).

Great Job to Nicoles Hubby! I do believe you should chase him!!:p :p

Yes, thank you, this looks great.

nikked said:
My DH and wonderful "secretary" recreated this flyer, because I really liked it. It is now an actual Word document, so you can tweak it as necessary.

I will chase him around the desk later for all his hard work...:p

Enjoy!
Could you please tell us how he did this (converted it to word).

Together we make a "geek"
BethCooks4U said:
Could you please tell us how he did this (converted it to word).

I always say (and yes, I do say this at shows), that my DH is a "Computer Gee" and I am a "Computer K" (phonetically) and between the two of us, we make a "Computer Geek"! :D

I probably used the wrong terminology...he "re-created in Word", not "converted". I printed it out, and he sat at the computer while I made dinner, and just remade it. When he got stuck, I figured out what wasn't and was working, and the work continued! We used Word Art, and the shapes for the boxes.

I don't know if that helped at all, but I sure hope it made you smile!;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for updating this. I just printed it off to include in host packets. I'm going to try several (5 for 5, tictactoe, scavenger hunt, challenge coupons) and I'll see which ones work. LOL!

maybe...
reesefamily5 said:
Thanks so much. No I don't have word. Only word viewer, and I can't do anything except view and print them. I really appreciate you reposting it.

You could probably print out the blank version, then just add a label with your info on the bottom?

That's what I wanted to do! Thanks!

1. What is the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show?

The 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show is a fun and interactive way to update your kitchen with new Pampered Chef products. It involves hosting a virtual or in-person kitchen show and inviting 5 friends to join you.

2. How do I participate in the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show?

To participate in the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to us directly. We will provide you with all the necessary information and support to host a successful show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show?

Hosting a 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show not only allows you to update your kitchen with new products, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new recipes and cooking tips.

4. Can I host a 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show online?

Yes, the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show can be hosted both in-person and virtually. Our consultants are equipped to help you host a successful virtual show and make the process easy and convenient for you.

5. What happens after I complete the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show?

After completing the 5 for 5 Challenge: Kitchen Show, you will be able to update your kitchen with new and high-quality Pampered Chef products, and also enjoy the rewards earned from hosting the show. You can also continue to host more shows and share the Pampered Chef experience with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • emmabelle47
  • Flyers and Letters
2 3
Replies
Views
kristina16marie