• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the $5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email?

In summary, the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive $5 standard shipping on their order by signing up for the Pampered Chef email list through a designated link. To sign up, simply click on the link and enter your email address. This promotion can be used on any order, but is only valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and the expiration date may vary.
California Girl
So I got the email and it says that the customer connection email is available. But where? how do I sent it out?

It's in the Customer Connection section of your PWS Assistant.

how? and where? I never really used the website

It's not available on Consultants Corner - it's through your Personal Website. If you don't have a PW you can't use it. If you do have a website, go to it through Consultants Corner and click the Customer Connections tab and then select who you want to send it to, select to send email and it will let you choose which email you want to send.

thank you so much for the help but I just sent it to myself and well on the sender it says my directors nae not mine!!

California Girl said:
thank you so much for the help but I just sent it to myself and well on the sender it says my directors nae not mine!!

Give Tech Support a call. They're really good at walking you through the steps, and it's easier when you've got someone on the phone that can immediately react to what you're telling them is happening (rather than waiting hours for a response here ).

So what if the customer buys a gift set and something else?? It says that it is for the gift sets only. Just checking before I promote it.

1. What is the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion?

The "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive $5 standard shipping on their order when they sign up for the Pampered Chef email list through a designated link.

2. How can I sign up for the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion?

To sign up for the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion, simply click on the designated link provided by Pampered Chef. This will take you to a form where you can enter your email address and agree to receive promotional emails from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion on any order?

Yes, the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion can be used on any order, regardless of the total amount. However, it is only valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States.

4. How long is the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion valid?

The "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion is valid for a limited time only and may vary depending on the current promotions offered by Pampered Chef. It is important to check the expiration date of the promotion before using it.

5. Can I combine the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "$5 Dollar Mom Shipping Email" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for standard shipping and cannot be applied to expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D Levad
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies