• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

5 Calls for 21 Days

In summary, the "5 Calls for 21 Days" challenge is a program by Pampered Chef that encourages individuals to make five phone calls to friends and family every day for 21 days. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers, as well as anyone who wants to strengthen their relationships through regular communication. The purpose of the challenge is to promote stronger connections and spread positivity during difficult times. Participants can make all five calls in one day or spread them out, and those uncomfortable with phone calls can participate through texts or emails.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So, my director challenged us to the 5 calls for 21 Days challenge at our last cluster meeting and I love it! I am only at day 6 and already have gotten 1 definate booking and a possible booking as well as some new customers! As I am in my SS1 and don't have too many bookings in the future this has been a great resource and way to get me talking about my business! I would totally recommend this to anyone!

~Alison

Can you explain this program a little more? I have never heard of it! Glad to hear you are doing well, though!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

You call/contact 5 people every day for 21 days and you keep track of who you called when and what the results are. As my director explained it, anything from talking to your bank teller about PC to calling a past customer counts. I am actually surprised at the results I am getting from talking to people about PC that I normally wouldn't think to ask. Good luck!

That sounds really simple but effective! I am holding my own HWC fundraiser in May and this would be a great way to contact past guests and have something to talk about (HWC)!! Thanks for the inspiration GourmetGirl and your director!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Hi Alison,That's amazing to hear! I love the 5 calls for 21 Days challenge too. It's such a great way to jumpstart your business and get those bookings and new customers. It's also a great way to get comfortable talking about your business and sharing it with others. Keep up the great work and I hope the rest of your 21 days are just as successful!Best,

What is the "5 Calls for 21 Days" challenge?

The "5 Calls for 21 Days" challenge is a program created by Pampered Chef to encourage individuals to make five phone calls to friends and family every day for 21 days. The goal is to foster stronger connections and relationships through regular communication.

Who can participate in the "5 Calls for 21 Days" challenge?

Anyone can participate in the challenge! It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their customers, as well as anyone who wants to join in on strengthening their relationships through regular phone calls.

What is the purpose of the "5 Calls for 21 Days" challenge?

The purpose of the challenge is to promote stronger connections and relationships through consistent communication. It also serves as a way to spread positivity and gratitude during these challenging times.

Do I have to make five phone calls every day for 21 days in a row?

No, you do not have to make five phone calls every day for 21 days in a row. The challenge is meant to be flexible and fit into your schedule. You can make all five calls in one day or spread them out throughout the 21 days.

What if I don't have anyone to call or I am uncomfortable making phone calls?

If you don't have anyone to call or you are uncomfortable making phone calls, you can participate in the challenge by sending texts or emails instead. The important thing is to stay connected and communicate with loved ones in any way that feels comfortable to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • KCPChef