• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings 5 Calls for 21 Days

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
So, my director challenged us to the 5 calls for 21 Days challenge at our last cluster meeting and I love it! I am only at day 6 and already have gotten 1 definate booking and a possible booking as well as some new customers! As I am in my SS1 and don't have too many bookings in the future this has been a great resource and way to get me talking about my business! I would totally recommend this to anyone!

~Alison

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Can you explain this program a little more? I have never heard of it! Glad to hear you are doing well, though!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
You call/contact 5 people every day for 21 days and you keep track of who you called when and what the results are. As my director explained it, anything from talking to your bank teller about PC to calling a past customer counts. I am actually surprised at the results I am getting from talking to people about PC that I normally wouldn't think to ask. Good luck!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
That sounds really simple but effective! I am holding my own HWC fundraiser in May and this would be a great way to contact past guests and have something to talk about (HWC)!! Thanks for the inspiration GourmetGirl and your director!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska