• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Bookings Did I Get From My Show Last Night?

In summary, Brooke had five people book a show after seeing her flyer and one person book after meeting her at a bridal shower. She also signed a new recruit.
pamperedmom2owen
I had to share! My show last night had 12 people there. It wasn't great sales wise, but it wasn't bad (about $400). But I had 5 people book shows and 2 more who might possibly do a show later! I went to the show wanting at least 2 more shows for next month and got them! So I have my 8 shows for next month!! Woo Hoo! :D Plus now I have 5 for October, and 4 for November already!! I was just so excited I had to share!

Way to go on filling up your calendar...and doing it with almost 1 show!! That is great! GOOD JOB!! I hope I get that lucky with my next show!! ;)

Brooke,
That's SO exciting! Way to go. Having a strong show calendar this fall will also carry into next year with bookings from those! You're going to earn that Show-To-Go in no time! :)

Brooke way to go! :D You must tell us how you got so many bookings
what did you say or do. What did you demo? Thanks for sharing and again great job!

Michelle

Good Job!Good job on many things!!!

1. Having 12 at a show is great - my shows' average attendance is 6
2. $400 the night of the show is also very cool!
3. Of course the bookings - that is my main goal at every show ever more so than high sales, b/c I figure PC has taken care of that with having awesome products!!!

I am pumped too - with 7 shows this month and 7 already for next month (with 5 of this month's shows yet to go - hoping for MORE bookings to go ahead and FILL my calendar PLUS!)

Keep up the great work - this site is so great to keep us all PUMPED which shows at our SHOWS and that helps get bookings. I also want to hear what you did that you think contributed to so many bookings!

bookingsCongratulations!! I agree, it's even more exciting to get bookings than to have a good show. I did a bridal shower once, and the show itself was over $800 but I didn't get ONE booking, and I felt as if the whole thing had been a failure!
As bookings are still my most difficult task, I would be very interesting in knowing what you normally say about bookings during a show...how do you approach the subject? Do you say a lot about it? Use a binder?
I'd love to have suggestions from anyone who is quite successful at booking shows. I need all the help I can get :rolleyes:

D.C.

The one thing I changed last night was asking for bookings at the start of my show. I'd never done that before! I talk about it, and ask when they check out with me, but I don't normally ask for them right up front. I told them that I'm in the process of growing my business and need to book shows for September and October especially. I'd just had to reschedule a show in September so I needed at least 2 more shows to get my eight in for the month. I had a lot of 'maybes' that turned into easy yeses! I've also found the shows I have the most fun at are the ones that have a lot of bookings! Plus with all the awesome new shows we have starting next month, everyone wants to try the food!! I do have a 'booking' binder that has lots of PC info in it. But the less I focus on that, the more bookings I seem to get. Go figure! :rolleyes: Anyway, that's what I did last night and it worked. But it also seems to depend a lot on the group too. Good luck to everyone! :p

keep up the great workThats great to know you have so many bookings lined up !!!!!
this what happened to me I put up flyers and business cards every place I can think of, well I had a show booked from someone that got my card from the post office she lives only 5 min away thats why she called me . the party closed at 1278.00 3 bookings and I signed a new recuit last night from the same party .
I guess it pays to put flyers on those boards that have lost cat , yard sale , you know the ones that the papers are 1/2 falling down !!!!
Doreen Zaino
Future director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Doreen,

That's great! What a great story to encourage people to put up flyers and cards. I had one of those grocery store flyers posted somewhere and someone called me to be a part of her multi-vendor open house. The orders from that only totalled $165, but I had two shows book from it that. One is in October and one will probably be November. Another possible catalog show for September. So those ALL came as a result of that grocery store flyer!

I'm trying to recruit a cashier from that same grocery store too. She'd love this because she's also in culinary school, but is way apprehensive because of the concern about getting bookings. (Weren't we all? :D )

Way to go!I think you did GREAT!

Give us more details! What'd you prepare?

what I love to makeHi
At the last party I made the pereroni pizza twist and then this was mostly don the Mocha Cappuccino Cake its in the new Fall Cookbook . In the spring form pan make A CHOCOLETE CAKE ., the I do split it home and put the filling in , but at the party I do the rest in the easy accent dec and use chocolate in the cheese grater in front of them. . I dont like to do 2 recipes but if there are alot of people I will . some time I do the bread ( cin or garlic ) in the small sauta pan and thas an easy second recipe .
Doreen Zaino
future director

Yeah for you!!! That is great! :D

Glad to hear you got so many Pampered Chef bookings! It pays to "Just Ask"!

How do you do the garlic in saute pan?How do you make the garlic in the small saute pan? I heard about it in the Increasing you sales (or something like that cd). Could you share that recipe for the garlic and the cinnamon bread recipe? It does sound like a great way to show our Professional cookware and get alittle more food and tools to show but not a longer demo in. I am old school and still do 2 demos which is really hard for me to break the habbit I am afraid the sells will not be as high if I do not do two demos but I am afraid my shows may be dragging out too long sometimes so this recipe may cure me.

Thanks,
Michelle

If you go under recipes on the board it is under the "Jennifer roush biscuit recipe. It was posted the other day ! :)

ThanksThank you!

What is "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!"?

"5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn additional rewards by booking 5 parties and potentially 2 more within a specific time frame.

How do I qualify for "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!"?

To qualify for "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!", you must book and hold 5 parties within a specific time frame. These parties must have a minimum sales requirement and be held in-person or virtually.

What are the rewards for participating in "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!"?

The rewards for participating in "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!" can vary, but typically include free products, exclusive discounts, and potential host credits to use towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Can I participate in "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!" multiple times. Each time you complete the requirements, you will earn the rewards associated with the promotion.

How do I keep track of my progress for "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!"?

You can keep track of your progress for "5 Bookings, Possibly 2 More!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "My Host Rewards" section. You can also contact your consultant for updates on your bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • pattikake45