• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple 4th of July Desserts with a Starter Kit!

In summary, the Starter Kit includes essential kitchen tools and a recipe booklet for making 4th of July desserts. It can also be used for other occasions and all tools are dishwasher safe. Additional recipe booklets are available for purchase and the best way to store the Starter Kit is in a cool, dry place.
jennyk
Does anyone have any good Fourth of July dessert recipes? I have a show this week and I'd like to make something for the 4th. I only basically have the starter kit products and a few extra pieces. Thanks!

I didn't go through these recipes to see what tools you can use, but try checking these out and see if you can use other things! Good Luck!

Attachments

• STARS AND STRIPES DESSERT PIZZA.doc
    21 KB · Views: 440
  • 4th of July desserts.doc
    35 KB · Views: 483
4th Recipe....fudgeLast night I tried a recipe that seems pretty simple. Melt one can of chocolate frosting and one package (12 oz) chocolate chips in the microwave (approx. 8 mins.), and then pour into a container. The recipe I got said to put the mixture into a greased stone bar pan, but the stone seems to hold the heat and it took quite a while for the fudge to set. BUT, if you put the mixture into the mini muffin pan, it works wonderfully and the pieces are already separated into serving sizes. It also cools much quicker.

I tried the recipe with butterscotch chips and pecan/coconut frosting also, but it bombed....tasteless and the oils in the coconut (I think) separated...grease everywhere!

What is included in the Starter Kit?

The Starter Kit includes a variety of essential kitchen tools, such as a mixing bowl, spatula, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking sheet. It also comes with a recipe booklet specifically designed for creating delicious 4th of July desserts.

Can I use the Starter Kit to make desserts for other occasions?

Yes! The Starter Kit is versatile and can be used to make a variety of desserts for any occasion. The included recipe booklet features a range of dessert recipes perfect for birthdays, holidays, and any special event.

Are the tools in the Starter Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools included in the Starter Kit are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for a hassle-free clean-up.

Can I purchase additional recipe booklets for the Starter Kit?

Yes, additional recipe booklets are available for purchase. You can also find more recipes on our website or by attending our virtual cooking classes.

What is the best way to store the Starter Kit?

The best way to store the Starter Kit is in a cool, dry place. The tools are made to withstand high temperatures, but it is recommended to avoid exposure to direct sunlight or extreme heat. The recipe booklet can be kept in a kitchen drawer or cupboard for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winklermom
  • momoftwins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kmaynard
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies