• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing My 4th Month Booster Package

, in your 4th month you can order any product from the catalog for 40% off up to a $500 value. This is in addition to the 30% discount that is offered in your Super Stater months. If you are in your 7th month, and that month falls in April, you still have the opportunity to order a booster supply.
snapple95
As part of my first month my boyfriend hosted a catalog show. He actually got me alot of free products, which he so generously gave to me ;) The thing I would like to avoid is ordering duplicate items. So I need to know what will be available to me in the 4th month booster package. This way I don't order stuff I want now, and have the choice to buy it later. I would rather buy what isn't in the booster now, and then get the booster later. Make sense? I hope so. So If you could help me with an inventory, or estimate of items in this booster.. I would appreaciate it SOOO much. TIA

As far as I know, and I may be wrong because I am new myself, the 4th month you can buy at 40% off. I don't think there is a particular booster package for your 4th month. There are packages you can buy for the new Spring products. Also, in April, all consultants can purchase items at 40%off. It is called your Kitchen enhancement month. Hope this helps, and if I am wrong I hope someone gets you the right information.
Blessings :D

Kit EnhancementIn your fourth month (or fifth if the fourth is in April) you can order one of anything that you could not have earned in the first 3 months including the starter kit products for 40% off up to a $500 value.

All consultants can order one of ANYTHING in April for 40% off up to $500 value.

This information is on page F7 of your Recipe for Success.

Adding to productsAnother option is to purchase items on a host's order (ask for permission first). You would obviously try to do it when the host is getting 30% discount. That way, you get a 30% discount, PLUS commission, and it goes towards your monthly totals.

Just something to think about... :)

Need clarificationThe Kit Enhancement month that is in April, is that open to ALL Consultants, even in their Super Stater months?? I am just confused, because my 1st official month is April, so my letter from the Office states the first month I can get the 40% off products (I guess what you ladies are calling the "booster month") is July. Are we allowed to get the 40% off twice, utilizing the April Kit enhancement month and also utilizing the 4th month booster??

YES! , take advantage of both of those months. That is an added bonus for 1st year consultants. When I started the super starter months was 6 months not 4 and if your 7th month fell in April your "booster" month was May, so you still got 2 different months. I am assuming it is the same now. So, if any of you are having your 4th month is April, check and see if you still get to wait till May for that booster supply order.

Shawnna Nixon

What is included in the 4th month booster package?

The 4th month booster package includes a variety of kitchen tools and products to help you continue your journey with Pampered Chef. This may include new cookware, utensils, and other essentials that will make cooking and entertaining even easier.

How do I organize my 4th month booster package?

We recommend organizing your 4th month booster package by product category or by use. This will make it easier to find and access the items you need when cooking or entertaining. You can also use storage solutions, such as drawer dividers or cabinet organizers, to keep your products neat and tidy.

Can I customize my 4th month booster package?

Unfortunately, the 4th month booster package is pre-selected and cannot be customized. This allows us to offer the best value and variety of products to our customers. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to supplement your package.

How often will I receive a booster package?

Booster packages are typically sent out every 3 months. However, the frequency may vary depending on your specific consultant or host. You can always reach out to your consultant for more information about the timing of your booster packages.

What should I do if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my booster package?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your booster package, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with exchanging the item and ensuring that you receive the correct product in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef joy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • BethanyN