• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Coaching Success: The 40 Guests in 4 Minutes Flyer

In summary, the "Boost Your Host Coaching Success: The 40 Guests in 4 Minutes Flyer" is a customizable flyer designed to help consultants increase their host coaching success. It works by providing a customizable message that can be sent to potential guests via text, email, or social media, encouraging them to book a party and offering a special discount or incentive. The flyer can be customized with personal information to tailor the message to a target audience. It has been reported to be effective in increasing host bookings and party attendance, and can be used for both in-person and online parties.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have heard about a host coaching flyer that is called "40 guests in 4 minutes" or something like that. I tried to search here for it, but haven't found it. Does anyone have it and could post it?

Thanks!
Kate

Hi Kate,
go to files (at the top of the page) and just type in guests. Your fliers are there. : )

here is the one i have...

Attachments

• FORTY GUESTS IN FOUR MINUTES.doc
    22 KB · Views: 525
thanks so much!

Has anyone used this at a show? Or do you just send it with your host packet?

What is the purpose of the "Boost Your Host Coaching Success: The 40 Guests in 4 Minutes Flyer"?

The purpose of the flyer is to help consultants increase their host coaching success by providing a simple and effective way to reach potential party guests.

How does the flyer work?

The flyer contains a customizable message that consultants can use to send to potential guests via text, email, or social media. The message encourages guests to book a party and offers a special discount or incentive for doing so.

Can I customize the flyer?

Yes, the flyer is customizable with your own personal message and contact information. This allows you to tailor the message to your target audience and make it more personal for potential guests.

Is the flyer effective?

Yes, many consultants have reported a significant increase in host bookings and party attendance after using the flyer. It's a quick and easy way to reach a large number of potential guests in a short amount of time.

Can I use the flyer for online parties?

Yes, the flyer can be used for both in-person and online parties. You can share the message through social media or email to reach potential guests who may not be able to attend an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MSmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies