• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential: Discover the Benefits of the 4th Month Kit Enhancement

In summary, you can get the new Fall products now at 50% off, and if you're a consultant, you can get the April enhancement for free.
pc_jessica
okay got a newbie question...so i have been hearing about this 4th month kit enhancement...but i can't seem to find anything...all i can find is an april enhancment for consultants but my 4th month should be october i believe so what is it that i would be getting in this enhancement? TIA

You can purchase anything in the catalog for 40% discount, up to a $500 retail value. You enter your non-commission order in P3 and select "Kit Enhancement" as the order type.You can get it in your 4th month- which should be stated in your Welcome Email as to which month that is. :D EVERY Consultant has this opportunity for 40% Kit Enhancement in April.

oh wow that is wonderful!! thanks for the info!!

Wait until KE even though those PC dollars are burning a hole in your pocket .. they will go much further then!

oh gosh i don't know if i can wait that long! lol i really want the new products...maybe i'll save the larger purchases til then :)

I think you could get the new Fall stuff now while it's 50% off. KE is only 40% off. So if there are new Fall products you want get those now but anything that's in the current catalog just hold off until your KE month!

My KE month is next month and I'm doing the same thing - trying to decide what Fall products to get vs. current products. I used PC dollars for NC though so I don't have as many to spend now. But that was definitely worth the PC dollars!!

I agree. Use your PC Dollars to order products from the new line at 50% off NOW, then save save save for your Kit Enhancement month.Oh, and be aware that it's only ONE order for the month. I didn't know that & ordered some in the beginning of the month with the intention to order more when I got paid later in the month. I was not happy to find out that I couldn't place a 2nd order. :( April hit first, so when my 4th month hit I had saved a lot of money to buy a bunch of stuff and learned of the $500 cap on retail value at that point. I was sad again.

thanks for your input i think i will use the pc $ now when it is 50% off and then save until october...ooo can't wait for more new stuff its like christmas when i get new pc product!!!

What is included in the 4 Month Kit Enhancement?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware to enhance your cooking experience. It includes our popular Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, and Deluxe Air Fryer Steamer Basket.

How much does the 4 Month Kit Enhancement cost?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement is priced at $399, with a retail value of over $500. This is a great value for a variety of high-quality kitchen tools that will make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Is the 4 Month Kit Enhancement customizable?

Yes! We understand that every cook has different needs and preferences, which is why we offer the option to customize your 4 Month Kit Enhancement. You can choose your preferred color for the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Deluxe Air Fryer, as well as add on additional accessories.

How long does the 4 Month Kit Enhancement last?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement is designed to last for at least 4 months, depending on your cooking frequency and usage. Our high-quality kitchen tools are built to withstand daily use and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

Can I purchase the 4 Month Kit Enhancement as a gift?

Absolutely! The 4 Month Kit Enhancement makes a great gift for any home cook. Simply select the "gift" option at checkout and enter the recipient's shipping information. The kit will arrive in a beautiful gift box, ready to be presented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robbiesmom123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KrisGio
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema