1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 4 month kit enhancement

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay got a newbie question...so i have been hearing about this 4th month kit enhancement...but i can't seem to find anything...all i can find is an april enhancment for consultants but my 4th month should be october i believe so what is it that i would be getting in this enhancement? TIA

Aug 3, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You can purchase anything in the catalog for 40% discount, up to a $500 retail value. You enter your non-commission order in P3 and select "Kit Enhancement" as the order type.

You can get it in your 4th month- which should be stated in your Welcome Email as to which month that is. :D EVERY Consultant has this opportunity for 40% Kit Enhancement in April.

Aug 3, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

oh wow that is wonderful!! thanks for the info!!

Aug 3, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Wait until KE even though those PC dollars are burning a hole in your pocket .. they will go much further then!

5. pc_jessica

oh gosh i don't know if i can wait that long! lol i really want the new products...maybe i'll save the larger purchases til then :)

Aug 4, 2009
  6. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

I think you could get the new Fall stuff now while it's 50% off. KE is only 40% off. So if there are new Fall products you want get those now but anything that's in the current catalog just hold off until your KE month!

My KE month is next month and I'm doing the same thing - trying to decide what Fall products to get vs. current products. I used PC dollars for NC though so I don't have as many to spend now. But that was definitely worth the PC dollars!!

Aug 4, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I agree. Use your PC Dollars to order products from the new line at 50% off NOW, then save save save for your Kit Enhancement month.

Oh, and be aware that it's only ONE order for the month. I didn't know that & ordered some in the beginning of the month with the intention to order more when I got paid later in the month. I was not happy to find out that I couldn't place a 2nd order. :( April hit first, so when my 4th month hit I had saved a lot of money to buy a bunch of stuff and learned of the $500 cap on retail value at that point. I was sad again.

Aug 4, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

thanks for your input i think i will use the pc $ now when it is 50% off and then save until october...ooo can't wait for more new stuff its like christmas when i get new pc product!!!

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?