• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Closet: Free Shirts Just Pay Shipping!

In summary, the free shirts offered through Shop My Closet are pre-selected and cannot be customized in terms of size. The shipping cost for the free shirt varies based on location and there is a limit of one free shirt per customer. Exchanges and returns are not available for free shirts, but customer service can assist with any issues. The frequency of free shirt promotions through Shop My Closet is not guaranteed, so it is best to check the website and social media pages for updates.
mspibb
Gold Member
i have several 2 and 3x shirts I would let someone have for shipping cost. I have lost weight and they are too big but too nice to throw away!

Do you have pics of these? I just got some from Merrill & they were a Women's 2x, so I'd be interested to see what you have if you still have them.

Super interested, would like to see pictures please.

I am interested in them!!! Let me know how you want me to send payment!!

Sorry, promised them to Tenille!

Tenille V. said:
Do you have pics of these? I just got some from Merrill & they were a Women's 2x, so I'd be interested to see what you have if you still have them.
Your shirts are on the way. Hope they fit and you enjoy them!

1. Can I choose the size of the free shirt?

Unfortunately, the sizes for the free shirts are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of sizes to accommodate different body types.

2. How much is the shipping cost for the free shirt?

The shipping cost for the free shirt varies depending on your location. However, it is typically a small fee to cover the cost of packaging and handling.

3. Is there a limit to the number of free shirts I can get?

Yes, there is a limit of one free shirt per customer. This helps us ensure that everyone has a chance to receive a free shirt.

4. Can I exchange or return the free shirt?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges or returns for the free shirts. However, if there is an issue with the shirt, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

5. How often do you offer free shirts through Shop My Closet?

We cannot guarantee a specific frequency, but we do offer free shirts through Shop My Closet periodically. We recommend checking our website and social media pages for updates on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abigailhutch