• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Third party a success - What were the key factors?

In summary, "3rd Party a Success!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can host parties and earn free products and discounts by inviting friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products. To become a 3rd party host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on their website. As a host, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and exclusive host gifts based on the total sales from your party. You do not need to have a physical party to participate, as you can also host a virtual party. Additionally, you can earn rewards multiple times by hosting more parties or referring friends to become 3rd party hosts.
schel
Well, had my 3rd party and it was a success. I was much more relaxed and not near a nervous as I was the first two shows. I also BOOKED another show!!!!
I do owe a big THANK YOU to everyone here at Chef Success for all of your support and great advice. I don't think things would have gone as well without everyones help.
Thanks again.
Schel

YOU GO GIRL....VERY GOOD SCHEL...& they get easier & easier I promise!!!;) ;) ;)

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO, Great job, way to go and it only gets easier from here!!!!!

Good for you--one more under your belt! Like they said, each one gets easier, just have fun:D

I told youThat's exactly what we talked about Schel, getting more bookings. WTG:)

Way go go Schel. The more you talk in front of people the easier it is to do. Good luck with all of the other shows.

That's wonderful!! I've only done one show so far but have another one booked on the 25th of June. I did however get 6 bookings from my first show. Now let's hope none of them reschedule or cancel on me. I really need the practice.

What is "3rd Party a Success!"?

"3rd Party a Success!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to host parties and earn free products and discounts by inviting friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products.

How do I become a 3rd party host?

To become a 3rd party host, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you become a host, you can start inviting guests to shop and earn rewards.

What kind of rewards can I earn as a 3rd party host?

As a 3rd party host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host gifts based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn!

Do I need to have a physical party to participate in "3rd Party a Success!"?

No, you do not need to have a physical party to participate. You can also host a virtual party by inviting your friends and family to shop through a personalized online link.

Can I earn rewards as a 3rd party host multiple times?

Yes, you can host multiple parties and earn rewards each time. You can also earn rewards by referring your friends to become 3rd party hosts and hosting their own parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missi.robbins
  • cheflorraine