• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 3 Years of Success with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Pampered Chef has achieved success in the past 3 years by focusing on innovative products and expanding their reach through online and social media platforms. They stand out from other direct sales companies with their high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and generous rewards program. The company also gives back to the community through their Round-Up from the Heart program. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, one can sign up online or through an existing consultant and receive training and support. Popular products for celebrating special occasions include the Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Rockcrok® Collection.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Yesterday was my 3rd anniversary with PC! I love my business and all it has to offer!

Congratulations on your Milestone. What or how are you celebrating it? What are your career sales numbers? How about telling us your success stories? 216 shows is an awesome number in that short of a time. By comparison, I've hit my 4th and have only done 86 shows.

I'm at $73,486. That's the number P3 has me on so that includes catalog shows and few individual orders.

wow congrats on 3 years!!! and your numbers sound great!!

pc_jessica said:
wow congrats on 3 years!!! and your numbers sound great!!

Thanks! One of the biggest things I can suggest is training! Take all the online courses, go to every meeting possible and conference is a must! Otherwise I can admit that I'm not very good at my 3-2-1 but I do try to make my shows fun and get all the bookings I can at my shows. My average month has been around $2000 since about 3 months into my business.

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you've had an excellent 3 years and hope your next year is your best ever!

1. How has Pampered Chef achieved success in the past 3 years?

In the past 3 years, Pampered Chef has focused on creating innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We have also expanded our reach through our online presence and social media, allowing us to connect with more people and share our products and recipes.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of our high-quality products and our commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We also offer a generous host rewards program and a flexible and supportive business opportunity for our consultants.

3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in giving back to the community and making a positive impact. We have a program called Round-Up from the Heart, where customers can round up their order total and the extra change goes towards supporting Feeding America® and other hunger relief organizations.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through one of our consultants. Our starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies to help you get started. You will also receive training and support from our experienced consultants and corporate team.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for celebrating special occasions?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for celebrating special occasions include our Stoneware Collection, which is perfect for baking and serving dishes, and our Deluxe Air Fryer, which makes delicious and healthier versions of your favorite party snacks. Our Quick Cooker and Rockcrok® Collection are also great for creating quick and easy meals for entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Christine Hughes